LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jta854:
Originally posted by Montanafan11:
20 pages of bashing an injured player. It's amazing to me how this crap is tolerated with crabs. Imagine if this happened with the golden boy.

You know, Crabs isn't faking an injury here. Go look at the other players on the pup list and tell me they're soft or faking injuries, or aren't team players.

The same guy you were dumping on for not attending camp Alex got frigging injured running drills there and now you dump on him for that. Some fans are embarassing and so disgustingly biased, it makes me sick.

Well done, guys.

Is that you Crabtree?

there's a clear double standard here. I really don't care, just pointing it out.
Kid can play
Originally posted by jta854:
20 pages of bashing an injured player. It's amazing to me how this crap is tolerated with crabs. Imagine if this happened with the golden boy.

You know, Crabs isn't faking an injury here. Go look at the other players on the pup list and tell me they're soft or faking injuries, or aren't team players.

The same guy you were dumping on for not attending camp Alex got frigging injured running drills there and now you dump on him for that. Some fans are embarassing and so disgustingly biased, it makes me sick.

Well done, guys.

Is that you Crabtree?

there's a clear double standard here. I really don't care, just pointing it out.

It's only speculation that he got injured at the voluntary camp. He could have gotten injured outside of camp and just came to camp for an excuse for the injury. Given that he got injured immediately, it is a bit suspicious.
I wonder how many other players in the NFL are too injured to get into camp. Without prior injuries that are known, like a Sergio Kindle or a freak offseason injury like a Sergio Kindle, then something is up. Now that camp is here, crabs is hurt but there is no concrete evidence. Im looking for the evidence.

I can't think of any players who are out of camp because of sore feet
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I wonder how many other players in the NFL are too injured to get into camp. Without prior injuries that are known, like a Sergio Kindle or a freak offseason injury like a Sergio Kindle, then something is up. Now that camp is here, crabs is hurt but there is no concrete evidence. Im looking for the evidence.

The sad thing is people are still questioning the validity of the injury. Wasn't Nolan castrated for doing the same thing? You really thunk crabs is playing up his injury? If so, we have the worst medical staff in all of sports.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DONBIS:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Jeez...over-react much? In the timeline given he won't even miss a regular season game.

The guy showed up to an unpaid, non-mandatory, uninsured practice session to better know the new offense and got hurt while participating.

Who DIDN'T show up to that session? Frank Gore.

Calm the f*ck down.

I'm so sick of these fat couch potatoes on this site calling a guy lazy who is in great shape and got hurt practicing when he didn't even freakin have to. If he didn't show up to the session, he'd be labeled lazy. If he does show up and gets hurt, he's lazy. If he had shown up and didn't get hurt, someone would still call him freakin lazy because he didn't call Alex 50 times to work out together.

No matter what the guy does, you call him lazy.

Stop.

Go to the kitchen, get another bag of Doritos and a beer and STFU.

What makes ya'll think he got injured at the players camp?

That's what was reported. Crabtree was running around the first day of player-camp, but had to stop running. That nim-wit Morgan said it was "sore feet" and then the media had a field day and the emotional fans went berzerk.

Do you believe that tho ?

It was an old article. I'm not going to look it up. But yes, I believe the story that reporters who were there reported. Crabtree was running, but then stopped running. Unless he injured it before the player-camp, and simply made it worse by running around on it at the player-camp, it looks as though he injured it at the player camp.

Its POSSIBLE that he injured it "jet-skiing" and then went to the camp, to make it look as though he injured it at the camp. The only reason he would do that is to help him with some injury clause in his contract that say's "jet skiing" is not covered as a "football related injury" for example.

Yea i'm thinking he hurt if before the camp, if its even really injured at all. I know what reports and articles your talking about, iv'e read a majority of them. I just don't believe he hurt his foot at that first camp. If im not mistaken, he said he was workin out and keeping in shape before he got to the Bay Area right. So that means he was probably running some simple routes and catching some footballs for the most part. To do that, your probably going to wear some football cleats to protect from injury if your going to be making any cuts while running. So how does he show up and boom, halfway through the practice come out with sore feet? The only thing I can think of that would give someone sore feet is if they're trying to break in a pair of brand new cleats. Did he have new cleats? If he did, the weasle only wore em' so he could come with a way to miss training camp and the preseason.

So, we shouldn't trust what was reported, but should believe what you think happened?

Well done, guys.

Crabs, calm down on that key board now, your gonna shatter all your catching fingers.

The sad thing is people are still questioning the validity of the injury. Wasn't Nolan castrated for doing the same thing? You really thunk crabs is playing up his injury? If so, we have the worst medical staff in all of sports.

One injury should probably not be questioned. But there seems to be some unique timing with Crabtree. 2012 training camp, he will be injured for that to.

I honestly think he is a little. It will come to light soon with the medical staff checking him out.
Jeez...over-react much? In the timeline given he won't even miss a regular season game.

The guy showed up to an unpaid, non-mandatory, uninsured practice session to better know the new offense and got hurt while participating.

Calm the f*ck down.

I'm so sick of these fat couch potatoes on this site calling a guy lazy who is in great shape and got hurt practicing when he didn't even freakin have to. If he didn't show up to the session, he'd be labeled lazy. If he does show up and gets hurt, he's lazy. If he had shown up and didn't get hurt, someone would still call him freakin lazy because he didn't call Alex 50 times to work out together.

Stop.

That's what was reported. Crabtree was running around the first day of player-camp, but had to stop running. That nim-wit Morgan said it was "sore feet" and then the media had a field day and the emotional fans went berzerk.

It was an old article. I'm not going to look it up. But yes, I believe the story that reporters who were there reported. Crabtree was running, but then stopped running. Unless he injured it before the player-camp, and simply made it worse by running around on it at the player-camp, it looks as though he injured it at the player camp.

Its POSSIBLE that he injured it "jet-skiing" and then went to the camp, to make it look as though he injured it at the camp. The only reason he would do that is to help him with some injury clause in his contract that say's "jet skiing" is not covered as a "football related injury" for example.

Yea i'm thinking he hurt if before the camp, if its even really injured at all. I know what reports and articles your talking about, iv'e read a majority of them. I just don't believe he hurt his foot at that first camp. If im not mistaken, he said he was workin out and keeping in shape before he got to the Bay Area right. So that means he was probably running some simple routes and catching some footballs for the most part. To do that, your probably going to wear some football cleats to protect from injury if your going to be making any cuts while running. So how does he show up and boom, halfway through the practice come out with sore feet? The only thing I can think of that would give someone sore feet is if they're trying to break in a pair of brand new cleats. Did he have new cleats? If he did, the weasle only wore em' so he could come with a way to miss training camp and the preseason.

So, we shouldn't trust what was reported, but should believe what you think happened?

A reporter can reprort what he/she is told by a player. Doesn't mean the player was telling the truth.

Never said you had to believe what I thought.

It doesn't bother you that he is wasting the fans time and money, the organization's time and money. Your telling me you don't have a problem with it

At the end of the day, all those smileys aren't gonna help you

Omg! Crabs has had 2 legit injuries during the last 2 training camps! This needs to be investigated! He's doing it on purpose! This has never happened in the history of the NFL!!!!

Let all that crab hate out...

If only crabs had blonde hair, blue eyes, said all the right things and had a 6 year career of sucking...

[ Edited by Montanafan11 on Jul 29, 2011 at 05:08:08 ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Calm the f*ck down.

Stop.

A reporter can reprort what he/she is told by a player. Doesn't mean the player was telling the truth.

Never said you had to believe what I thought.

It doesn't bother you that he is wasting the fans time and money, the organization's time and money. Your telling me you don't have a problem with it

At the end of the day, all those smileys aren't gonna help you

You imagining and making stuff up isn't going to help you either. He is out 4-6 weeks, let's not sit here and pretend like we know when and what happened to him.

I understand he needs to practice, but practicing on an injured leg in july/august is just dumb. Let him heal properly. He has missed 0 regular season games due to injury. Not sure how he is wasting anyone's money or time.
Omg! Crabs has had 2 legit injuries during the last 2 training camps! This needs to be investigated! He's doing it on purpose! This has never happened in the history of the NFL!!!!

Let all that crab hate out...

If only crabs had blonde hair, blue eyes, said all the right things and had a 6 year career of sucking...

OK! You almost have me convinced, you just might be Crabtree. So please just practice with the team. We don't hate you it's going to be alright.
Is anybody really surprised by this?
I hope we get Floyd. Maybe the competition will help Crabtree to stop being such a b****.
Share 49ersWebzone