LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 318 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Jeez...over-react much? In the timeline given he won't even miss a regular season game.

The guy showed up to an unpaid, non-mandatory, uninsured practice session to better know the new offense and got hurt while participating.

Who DIDN'T show up to that session? Frank Gore.

Calm the f*ck down.

I'm so sick of these fat couch potatoes on this site calling a guy lazy who is in great shape and got hurt practicing when he didn't even freakin have to. If he didn't show up to the session, he'd be labeled lazy. If he does show up and gets hurt, he's lazy. If he had shown up and didn't get hurt, someone would still call him freakin lazy because he didn't call Alex 50 times to work out together.

No matter what the guy does, you call him lazy.

Stop.

Go to the kitchen, get another bag of Doritos and a beer and STFU.

What makes ya'll think he got injured at the players camp?
Originally posted by DONBIS:
Jeez...over-react much? In the timeline given he won't even miss a regular season game.

The guy showed up to an unpaid, non-mandatory, uninsured practice session to better know the new offense and got hurt while participating.

Calm the f*ck down.

I'm so sick of these fat couch potatoes on this site calling a guy lazy who is in great shape and got hurt practicing when he didn't even freakin have to. If he didn't show up to the session, he'd be labeled lazy. If he does show up and gets hurt, he's lazy. If he had shown up and didn't get hurt, someone would still call him freakin lazy because he didn't call Alex 50 times to work out together.

Stop.

That's what was reported. Crabtree was running around the first day of player-camp, but had to stop running. That nim-wit Morgan said it was "sore feet" and then the media had a field day and the emotional fans went berzerk.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Calm the f*ck down.

Stop.

That's what was reported. Crabtree was running around the first day of player-camp, but had to stop running. That nim-wit Morgan said it was "sore feet" and then the media had a field day and the emotional fans went berzerk.

Do you believe that tho ?

Calm the f*ck down.

Stop.

It was an old article. I'm not going to look it up. But yes, I believe the story that reporters who were there reported. Crabtree was running, but then stopped running. Unless he injured it before the player-camp, and simply made it worse by running around on it at the player-camp, it looks as though he injured it at the player camp.

Its POSSIBLE that he injured it "jet-skiing" and then went to the camp, to make it look as though he injured it at the camp. The only reason he would do that is to help him with some injury clause in his contract that say's "jet skiing" is not covered as a "football related injury" for example.
He could have injured crossing the street to cash his paycheck or anyone of a million other ways.... but given this kids history it could also be the "oh I have a sore foot and can't practice/I'm really too good for this team, don't like the QB and really don't need training camp or pre-season beccasue I'm a prima donna don't need to prove anything" excuse.... 3 for 3 on missed camps? Seems like a trend to me!

Calm the f*ck down.

Stop.

It was an old article. I'm not going to look it up. But yes, I believe the story that reporters who were there reported. Crabtree was running, but then stopped running. Unless he injured it before the player-camp, and simply made it worse by running around on it at the player-camp, it looks as though he injured it at the player camp.

Its POSSIBLE that he injured it "jet-skiing" and then went to the camp, to make it look as though he injured it at the camp. The only reason he would do that is to help him with some injury clause in his contract that say's "jet skiing" is not covered as a "football related injury" for example.

Calm the f*ck down.

Stop.

Yea i'm thinking he hurt if before the camp, if its even really injured at all. I know what reports and articles your talking about, iv'e read a majority of them. I just don't believe he hurt his foot at that first camp. If im not mistaken, he said he was workin out and keeping in shape before he got to the Bay Area right. So that means he was probably running some simple routes and catching some footballs for the most part. To do that, your probably going to wear some football cleats to protect from injury if your going to be making any cuts while running. So how does he show up and boom, halfway through the practice come out with sore feet? The only thing I can think of that would give someone sore feet is if they're trying to break in a pair of brand new cleats. Did he have new cleats? If he did, the weasle only wore em' so he could come with a way to miss training camp and the preseason.
its ok

we got david akers
Originally posted by RonMexico:
its ok

we got david akers

You forgot Kap's Day One Starter competition

Bethel-Thompson
I refuse to panic over losing his 741 yds , now someone who wants to play will gets his reps and will develop some chemistry with the QB which Crabs failed to do. I just really hope that someone steps up and takes advantage of the situation and Crabs has to slowly earn back his starting slot.
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
I refuse to panic over losing his 741 yds , now someone who wants to play will gets his reps and will develop some chemistry with the QB which Crabs failed to do. I just really hope that someone steps up and takes advantage of the situation and Crabs has to slowly earn back his starting slot.

That would be nice. I hope they just don't give him his spot back when he decides his foot doesnt hurt anymore.

Originally posted by 49ERGUY:

That would be nice. I hope they just don't give him his spot back when he decides his foot doesnt hurt anymore.

20 pages of bashing an injured player. It's amazing to me how this crap is tolerated with crabs. Imagine if this happened with the golden boy.

You know, Crabs isn't faking an injury here. Go look at the other players on the pup list and tell me they're soft or faking injuries, or aren't team players.

The same guy you were dumping on for not attending camp Alex got frigging injured running drills there and now you dump on him for that. Some fans are embarassing and so disgustingly biased, it makes me sick.

Well done, guys.
Originally posted by Montanafan11:
20 pages of bashing an injured player. It's amazing to me how this crap is tolerated with crabs. Imagine if this happened with the golden boy.

You know, Crabs isn't faking an injury here. Go look at the other players on the pup list and tell me they're soft or faking injuries, or aren't team players.

The same guy you were dumping on for not attending camp Alex got frigging injured running drills there and now you dump on him for that. Some fans are embarassing and so disgustingly biased, it makes me sick.

Well done, guys.

Is that you Crabtree?
Originally posted by Psinex:
Is Crabtree wearing a foot cast? A splint? Walking around on crutches? No...this so-called "foot injury" is also known as "training camp-itis". He held out of the pre-season his rookie year, mysteriously was unable to practice last year and again...he's unable to go? This is f'ing bs. Has there been an MRI done on his foot?

The guy is such a punk. Its one thing for an established player to pull this sort of thing, but Crabtree? He hasn't proven squat. The size of this guy's ego is as impressive as it is unwarranted.
Originally posted by Montanafan11:

Well done, guys.

Nice try, Crabtree.
Share 49ersWebzone