And I'm a PC

always felt his head is too small for his body when hes on nfln
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Clements Cut
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by FaithInJH:
Isn't anyone worried this is the nate clements deal 2.0? Nnamdi is 30 years old. How much longer does he have being an ELITE NFL corner? What if we break the bank for him and only get 2 years of solid play before his play begin to decline? I'm worried were gonna over pay to get him and the end won't justify the means.

kinda like Woodson?
Isn't anyone worried this is the nate clements deal 2.0? Nnamdi is 30 years old. How much longer does he have being an ELITE NFL corner? What if we break the bank for him and only get 2 years of solid play before his play begin to decline? I'm worried were gonna over pay to get him and the end won't justify the means.

Marathe will have a clever plan.

Fangio better take sharp notes of Manusky's "How to ruin a good CB" manual.
Well i think we can scratch Cromartie off the list.

Adam Schefter was reporting that he may be involved with the Eagles for a trade with Kolb along with other draft picks.

Now its still rumors if nothing is official, but they said the deal should be done in the next 48 hours.

if not the Raider, please give us at least a corner who has the three S's... Size, Speed and Smarts

Nope, totally different CB's.

We spent so much money on Nate cause we had to in order to land him... and even at the time most analysts said we overpaid but that it was the only way to land him.

Nnamdi is actually worth the money we will be throwing at him.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
s**t just got real.

Have to hope this is related to us signing Nnamdi.

Because we're pretty short on starting CBs now....

Shoot we are short in pretty much in alot of positions no starting ILB no starting Center no starting CB

WTF!!!! niners better start making some positive moves soon

DAMMIT MAN!!!!...WE HAD BETTER START DOING SOMETHING IF WE EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT COMPETING THIS YEAR!!!....THIS s**t IS GETTING REDICULOUS NOW!!!!...ARE WE TRYING TO GET THE #1 PICK IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT OR SOMETHING????....WTF MAN!
Originally posted by Jersey9er:

Adam Schefter was reporting that he may be involved with the Eagles for a trade with Kolb along with other draft picks.

Now its still rumors if nothing is official, but they said the deal should be done in the next 48 hours.

if not the Raider, please give us at least a corner who has the three S's... Size, Speed and Smarts

antonio cromartie is a FA...his cousin dominque rodgers-cromartie is the one likely being traded from arz to philly for kolb

Wrong Cromartie. That would be Rodgers-Cromartie. We're all talking about Antonio Cromartie
Originally posted by zozell:
I'm a Mac

And I'm a PC

So the jets want Kolb?
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
what about Jonathan Joseph if we lose out on Asomugha?

WHAT ABOUT BOTH!!!

lol excuse me i just got a little excited.

I'm thinking the same thing. Why not. If the Jets can have Revis and Nnamdi, why can't we have Nnamdi and Joseph?

Wrong Cromartie .... Thats DRC from AZ
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
I heard the same thing. Haven't seen anything on PFT or any other site yet though.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

So the jets want Kolb?

Yeah? How is Cromartie in a trade? NVM its DRC

[ Edited by 5280High on Jul 27, 2011 at 14:45:59 ]
Share 49ersWebzone