LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

2011-2012 49ers Off Season Signings (FA's and/or Trades)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Applewhite could breakout in his 4th year, perhaps under the coaching of Fangio earning the starting SAM spot. We know he's younger, a better tackler, faster in pursuit, and better in coverage than Haralson.

And I mean, above all else, who can ignore his super-radical nickname: "The Predator."

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by jrg:
Lol

Haha wtf

fake injury to gain time lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
What happened to C Goodwin
Originally posted by DONBIS:
What happened to C Goodwin

Still out there, I hope we can get him.
Loving the Blake Costanzo signing, that guy was Brad Seely's 'hitman' in Cleveland.
Just watched a YouTube vid of jay cutler running over madieu Williams. No bueno.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by jrg:
Lol

Haha wtf

WTF.....I have never seen it done so obvious....
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by classyfan49:
That's cool. Maybe change of scenery will help him. Regarding Donatell being a secondary guru, let's hope, but honestly everybody said Jerry Sullivan was a wide receiver guru once upon a time. Past performance, or past players that you have coached, does not guarantee future results.

help him change what? that he doesnt get picks. cuz his stats are elite on everything else. and his tackling is very good
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Everyone will start b***h'en when they discover he has "brick hands", ping pong paddle hands, iron fingers, starch hands, cement hands. Nicknames: Stoney, Plywood, Sheet metal.

i wont... cuz his side of the field well be just about sealed.... not having recievers get catches or yac is a great thing. if the reciever gets a catch he gets tackled right after. very good signing. better than nate

[ Edited by fan49 on Aug 3, 2011 at 14:00:55 ]

3year deal, per Matt Barrows.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Former Saints center Jonathan Goodwin signs a three-year deal with the 49ers, according to a league source.
Former Saints center Jonathan Goodwin signs a three-year deal with the 49ers, according to a league source.
Mattbarrows
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Pleasing news.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone