LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

2011-2012 49ers Off Season Signings (FA's and/or Trades)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Paul:
I'm not trying to b***h.... the guy is 32, I would have preferred we signed Kreutz (tho it seems it was Bears or bust for him). Hopefully he's an upgrade for us

Kreutz is 34
LOL, the whole atmosphere at the Zone has made a complete 180 degree turn in the past 24 hours. And we aren't even done yet. Bring on Floyd or Edwards and I will be super excited and optimistic about this season. And guess what?!

49ERS FOOTBALL in NINE DAYS!
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by susweel:
This is stupid, every signing deserves its own thread.

Agreed.

Yep, how the hell am I supposed to look through 104 pages to see who the f**k we signed?

[ Edited by mike on Aug 3, 2011 at 14:47:41 ]
Sweet. Easily our most important signing of the off-season.

For all the talk of WRs, safeties, etc.., all I could think about since Baas left was how desperately we needed a quality C so that Snyder doesn't have to learn a new job and hopefully Chilo gets benched.

This is a huge get for us and prevents our Oline from taking a gigantic step backwards this year.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
LOL, the whole atmosphere at the Zone has made a complete 180 degree turn in the past 24 hours. And we aren't even done yet. Bring on Floyd or Edwards and I will be super excited and optimistic about this season. And guess what?!

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Paul:
I'm not trying to b***h.... the guy is 32, I would have preferred we signed Kreutz (tho it seems it was Bears or bust for him). Hopefully he's an upgrade for us

Kreutz is 34

Goodwin is better than Kreutz at this point in their careers...

Over his nine-year career, Goodwin has only allowed 9 sacks.

MMMPHHHH. Damn. Need to start wearing shorts or something.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by susweel:
This is stupid, every signing deserves its own thread.

Agreed.

Yep, how the hell am I supposed to look through 104 pages to see who the f**k we signed?

Come on mods the people have spoken.
Originally posted by saniner:

LETS GO!!!

PUMPED.
Did you guys see the numbers ? 10.9 M with 4 millions guaranteed. Great contract. Baas got 25 millions for 5 years in the crazy opening of free agency. Well worth the wait :)

Originally posted by stever:
Did you guys see the numbers ? 10.9 M with 4 millions guaranteed. Great contract. Baas got 25 millions for 5 years in the crazy opening of free agency. Well worth the wait :)

That's a good deal
Just imagine all the good puns this signing will win us? A great day!
And the outspoken over-reactionists of the zone start backpeddling in 3..2..1...
Originally posted by 5280High:
And the outspoken over-reactionists of the zone start backpeddling in 3..2..1...

It's called "Bi-Polar Disorder." Many people should get checked for it. Also, this is why front offices should never listen to fans... not a more fickle group in existence.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stever:

I still can't believe Baas got top 3 Center money lol...I hope he makes sports center again for hiking the ball 10 ft over mannings head.
Share 49ersWebzone