LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Training Camp for us opens Thursday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Jim Harbaugh on KNBR says QBs Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick are among the guys already in the 49ers' building.

Coach Harbaugh talking to TEs Delanie Walker and Nate Byham.
Love the new rookie wage system. We will never have to worry about holdouts again. Sweeeet.
Originally posted by valrod33:

How do you know they are talking. Maybe they are just standing "knee to knee and mouth to mouth.
Man, amidst this lock-out drama, I still cannot believe TC is in barely less than a day and half away; right now!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jul 26, 2011 at 18:32:48 ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Man, amidst this lock-out drama, I still cannot believe TC is in barely less than a day and half away; right now!

Any word on when tickets will be available to TC?
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
for serious?

Man I can't wait for all the rage in the free agency threads. Especially when we let manlaw go, and he signs with the cardinals or something.

He'll probably go to New England.

and get 15 sacks lol

Lawson is a beast, I don't want him to walk. Him and Smith would be a GREAT olb core.

Lawson stops the run to the outside well and is good in coverage, but sucks as a pass rusher. Being that he is an OLB in a 3-4 scheme, that's far from the description of a "beast."
WHEN IS THE FIRST PRACTICE??????/
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Tomorrow (Thurs) around 10:00AM I believe, not sure if it's open to the public though.

Tomorrow (Thurs) around 10:00AM I believe, not sure if it's open to the public though.

huh? i thought the first couple of days were just paper work and physicals and what not

huh? i thought the first couple of days were just paper work and physicals and what not

It's all-in-one for most teams right now (specially ones starting camps today), they gotta crunch everything in tight; luckily we've had Tues and Wed. to figure it all out somewhat in advance.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Why isn't the picture showing up for me? Where did you get it from?
will drafted rookies be allowed to practice even if they have not signed there contract starting thursday?
Share 49ersWebzone