There are 199 users in the forums

Training Camp 2011-2012

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They aren't allowing tweeting or blogging on the sidelines this time so I would guess that.

But I also don't think the practice is scheduled to start until later, right?
Official 49ers roster stands at 78. It won't include FAs - such as Alex Smith, Ray McDonald, David Akers - until they're able to sign at 3.

From Matt M's Twitter
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Whomeam:
They aren't allowing tweeting or blogging on the sidelines this time so I would guess that.

That's actually a good rule.
Originally posted by susweel:

Not when you're bored at work and want to hear about something other than Niner armageddon
YaY! First practice today! Something finally to be excited about for the niners!
yess kaeperknick and mcleoud bethel-johnson are going to battle it out there today

It really is b/c folks were taking Smith going 10 for 13 vs guys wearing shorts a sign he was progressing.
Maybe it's good Crabs is missing camp, cause Colin's throws might break his p***y-ass fingers before the season even starts!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jul 29, 2011 at 12:27:55 ]
I cant wait to see David Akers in our defensive backfield! He is gonna be a huge upgrade over Clements.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I cant wait to see David Akers in our defensive backfield! He is gonna be a huge upgrade over Clements.

Haha thats funny

Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Haha thats funny

lol
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
yess kaeperknick and mcleoud bethel-johnson are going to battle it out there today

My money's on Bethel-Johnson. He has a better christian name.
MBachCSN Mindi Bach
Shawntae Spencer says w/ so many ?'s in def secondary there's a sense of urgency; learning new schemes, terminology & coaches
Originally posted by jreff22:
MBachCSN Mindi Bach
Shawntae Spencer says w/ so many ?'s in def secondary there's a sense of urgency; learning new schemes, terminology & coaches

Gee, ya think? This was my point from day one...we needed an Alex Smith on DEFENSE to step up, obtain a defensive playbook and organize at least, educational approaches to learning the ins-outs of Fangios defense which in more ways that one, is polar opposite of Nolan/Manusky's defense. While the "base" is similar, there are many new schemes, terminology, etc. to learn.
So who's to say that the team we got wont have a great season? I hear all of this negative talk and bad things said about our team....yea we lost alot of key players, and dropped out of alot of key FA races......but isnt that why you draft young hungry guys that want to prove themselves in these types of situations....isnt that why you have them sit behind vets to learn.....isnt that why you hire a HC that changes losing teams into winning teams.....I mean they make movies about this stuff.....Im just saying the season hasnt started yet and people are already writing us off......in the Niner WZ no less.....I always have a positive mindset going into a new season.......last season was last season, its over, move on....yes I have been dissapointed in the management this offseason.......but that doesnt mean I think we're gonna have a losing season.....actually I think we're gonna have a winning season that takes us to the Playoffs......Im just saying lets cheer on our team nomatter what happens....GO NINERS!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone