There are 281 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Training Camp 2011-2012

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I forget...but I think we still had him playing CB right? the Ravens had him playing Safety.
not sure. you are probably right
Originally posted by cciowa:
I forget...but I think we still had him playing CB right? the Ravens had him playing Safety.

Niners had Woodson at CB... Ravens had him at CB his first year.. then moved him to safety.
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
What's ur piont I didn't know this sight was only 4 gud spellerzzzz..lol wow. Wtf r u just a lame that likes to sit there and feel tuff online. Ill be at the lions game then you can come school me tuff guy...and go fix ur own s**t cuzz. and dude.... is not a sentence and when I was in school u only need one period and if your putting thirteen in a sentence you spell it. Dumb a...

possible short life on the webzone for 500 please alex
realy 4 what defending myself?
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Niners had Woodson at CB... Ravens had him at CB his first year.. then moved him to safety.

He had 3 INTs in one game against the Saints that year and didn't do much else. Him and Marquez Pope started the season but injuries to both had us stuck with Antonio Langham, Mark McMillan and Darnell Walker for the majority of '97. Pope returned in the playoffs but wasn't 100% and got absolutely ripped by Fave & Co..... Man speaking of Terrell Owens and 1997, that was the year I remember saying to myself "This kid is gonna be special"
[ Edited by SaksV on Aug 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Randy Moss!!!

Don't get me wrong I'm still a huge TO fan, but he has too much baggage at this time and Moss is three years younger.

and not coming off major surgery. moss has a big chip on his shoulder, he does not want his legacy to be defined by the last terrible season he had in the nfl.. plus moss is in a much better and stable situation team wise

Exactly. Moss really impressed me in his interview, I got nothing but more respect for what he said after that. I really hope he has a good finish to his career here in San Francisco. I think this was a very good fit for him here, honestly didn't think he would be this impressive at this point in the season. I thought he was gonna be a lame duck like how he was in Oakland. Hopefully he has a good year and we re-sign him for 2-3 more years.
Randy Moss of course. Moss is younger, faster and taller. Plus, he has been with the team since March. TO was like a last minute signing for the Seahags who realized their WR core wasn't where they wanted it to be. Moss will probably get doubled, but he will still burn secondaries, and be a big target for Alex in the redzone. Osprey are still trying to establish their identity, pounding the rock or flying with flynn. Ringless seachickens may go 3rd or even last in the division. Flynn may be decent, but not the same Flynn who had that great Packer offense on the field with him. I see Rams being a surprise team, Bradford is someone to watch out for.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Look, Smith isn't perfect. When he's under center, we are historically terrible at third downs. Its something he can improve on.

Agreed as to the bolded. This better be the year we improve in this area.

949er...you are typically one of the more unbiased posters around here. Curious why it was hard for you to bold the middle sentence of Y2R's post too.....you know....seeing as how thats an absolute fact as well.

I originally bolded all of it. Then realized that I was not comfortable with the broad generalization in sentence two and was too lazy to dig up the specific stats that we were all discussing some weeks back. I also do agree that the team has been bad at third downs with Smith, but don't think that is all him (for example, running for 2 on 3rd and 8). So, in sum, I didn't want to blindly agree with it like I did the other two points.
Obvi no team could or would want both T.O. and Moss. So who would you rather have?

Moss! He is younger! We may be lucky enough to get more than one season from him. Moss has better hands also
T.O.= high mileage with a salvage title and dont pass smog
Moss= high mileage with clean title and passes smog with flying colors
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Exactly. Moss really impressed me in his interview, I got nothing but more respect for what he said after that. I really hope he has a good finish to his career here in San Francisco. I think this was a very good fit for him here, honestly didn't think he would be this impressive at this point in the season. I thought he was gonna be a lame duck like how he was in Oakland. Hopefully he has a good year and we re-sign him for 2-3 more years.

or we could win the super bow. Moss retires on top. we got one very nice year out of issac bruce then a not so good year. I am thinking we get our one good year from moss and then maybe turn it over to the kid(jenkins)
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I agree but ther will be that new level uv excitment ther. Like dam we better be on the top. Uv our game. I love it shoot we may have slept on seattle before but for sure we won't now
this team under this coach has never and will never "sleep" on anyone

And dude.... You can't spell OF or therE right? Wtf are you 13?

What's ur piont I didn't know this sight was only 4 gud spellerzzzz..lol wow. Wtf r u just a lame that likes to sit there and feel tuff online. Ill be at the lions game then you can come school me tuff guy...and go fix ur own s**t cuzz. and dude.... is not a sentence and when I was in school u only need one period and if your putting thirteen in a sentence you spell it. Dumb a...

nobody is asking you to have perfect grammar, if I was I would have pointed out the half dozen other mistakes you made or the two dozen mistakes you made in the last post. If you want to talk like that then fine, but it lessens your credibility. Right now you sound like a lazy ignorant 13 year old douche who doesnt know what he's talking about.
I agree but ther will be that new level uv excitment ther. Like dam we better be on the top. Uv our game. I love it shoot we may have slept on seattle before but for sure we won't now

nobody is asking you to have perfect grammar, if I was I would have pointed out the half dozen other mistakes you made or the two dozen mistakes you made in the last post. If you want to talk like that then fine, but it lessens your credibility. Right now you sound like a lazy ignorant 13 year old douche who doesnt know what he's talking about.
why do you feel the need to talk s..t. its not like you even responded to what I said. Man I don't get it. But I'm not going to argue about it. Have a gr8 day. My bad for letting u even get to me.
  • mod
  • Veteran

why do you feel the need to talk s..t. its not like you even responded to what I said. Man I don't get it. But I'm not going to argue about it. Have a gr8 day. My bad for letting u even get to me.

I feel the need to talk s**t because I disagree with you and side with CC, I dont think Harbaugh and the team have ever slept on Seattle.

And your writing style ticks me off.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I feel the need to talk s**t because I disagree with you and side with CC, I dont think Harbaugh and the team have ever slept on Seattle.

And your writing style ticks me off.
i think he is trying to sound like a thug which is supposed to sound cool you are right mod... unlike the last two coaches i am pretty sure this team will always be ready to play and will never take anyone for granted, esp a divisional team. Remember back in the day esp under Mike S,, when we played on the road we almost knew we would get blown out cuz they were not ready to play. grrrr

I hate when it when 13 year old white kids get ahold of daddys laptop.