There are 200 users in the forums

Training Camp 2011-2012

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I would like to see what our team can do with some good coaching. That's one thing we've lacked the last few years, and we finally have it.
Originally posted by saniner:
I would like to see what our team can do with some good coaching. That's one thing we've lacked the last few years, and we finally have it.

1 year with McCarthy: meh
1 year with Turner: meh
1 year with Martz: meh

I'm sure without a veteran QB, this offense will be meh once again during the first year considering the list above contains all fully proven coaches in the NFL.

Ale...nevermind.
Originally posted by Joecool:

I'm sure without a veteran QB, this offense will be meh once again during the first year considering the list above contains all fully proven coaches in the NFL.

Ale...nevermind.

Just trying to be an optimist

We probably wont make the playoffs, but I hope to see a lot more consistency with our players. If we can do that this year it will be huge for us going forward.
Sorry if repetitive. What time is practice today?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ebayniner:
Sorry if repetitive. What time is practice today?

can we buy you now ?

Ale...nevermind.

Another season .
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Ale...nevermind.

Another season .
He will be better this year, he is so beyond just being Alex smith, he is now AL Smith.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Ale...nevermind.

Another season .
He will be better this year, he is so beyond just being Alex smith, he is now AL Smith.

Did we practice today? I mean, I haven't seen any reports that we did? I guess we figured we are so good that no need to hit the ground running and the players got the day off.
I don't see practice schedule on niners site, when is fan day?

VernonDavis85: Great day for the start, pretty much everybody passed the conditioning test. Good job men! Now it's time for the next phase.
Any pics from today? I know they didn't practice today, but still.
Is this going to be our training camp thread? I'm starting to feel more excited about camp than I am free agency. If Kap can figure out this whole pro qb thing that will give us a better shot than any free agent out there.
Team is hitting the field today in helmets/pads (or no pads, lol), right? -Where the f**k is Maiocco at?
Any sign of #21???
Share 49ersWebzone