special message from Jim Harbaugh

Just showed that on NFLN
When are Training Camp tickets going out?!?!? I WANT MY TC TICKETSSSS
Originally posted by Method:
When are Training Camp tickets going out?!?!? I WANT MY TC TICKETSSSS

after the team learns the offense
but will there be a QB on the roster?
no point (except for D)

we have no qbs on the roster alex wont be in till monday i believe and collin has yet to sign a contract
So we can't sign players till friday at 3pm? This means that we actually have no Qbs under contract. So that excludes rookies and UDFAs. Still Kaepernick needs to sign today and he is the only QB we have till tomorrow.
Originally posted by brooklyn49er:
So we can't sign players till friday at 3pm? This means that we actually have no Qbs under contract. So that excludes rookies and UDFAs. Still Kaepernick needs to sign today and he is the only QB we have till tomorrow.

Kaepernick can sign today and be in camp today

It really doesnt matter cuz they cant practice today anyway, its just meetings and conditioning

[ Edited by valrod33 on Jul 28, 2011 at 06:53:10 ]
CJSPILLMAN27
Training camp begins today! Meetings all day and finish it off w a conditioning test and more meetings! Let's go #ninernation!
That's good. Just need to sign the rest of our rookies today and get that out of the way.

Originally posted by brooklyn49er:
That's good. Just need to sign the rest of our rookies today and get that out of the way.

Culliver and Johnson signed
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Let's do this s**t! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope we can ink the rest of our draftees in time
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Hope we can ink the rest of our draftees in time

Well now that there is a rookie wage scale, I think we'll be alright.
WELCOME BACK, FOOTBALL !!!!!

Opening of training camp for most 49ers

http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/28/11/Opening-of-training-camp-for-most-49ers/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=544230&feedID=5936

Quote:
The 49ers are scheduled to report to training camp TODAY. Well, at least most 49ers are scheduled to report. For instance, Alex Smith and Ray McDonald have been at the 49ers' practice facility Tuesday and Wednesday. But with the opening of training camp, they must stay away. FAs are not allowed to officially sign new contracts until Friday at 3 p.m. (PT). And only players who have signed contracts can attend any training camp activities. Moreover, those players will not be eligible to participate in on-field activities, workouts, weight training or other physical activities for the first several days of camp. But they shall be required to attend meetings and classroom instruction. The FAs will not be able to participate in workouts until the start of the new league year. The first day of the new league year is scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 4, at 1:01 p.m. (PT), assuming the NFLPA has ratified the CBA. Currently, the 49ers have just one QB -- rookie Colin Kaepernick -- eligible to step on the field to participate in the team's first scheduled practice on Friday. (CK is expected to be under contract later today.)
Share 49ersWebzone