Training Camp 2011-2012

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Can't lie, I'm in love with Kaepernick!

He has him some birdie legs!

I think he's gonna be the starting QB...
His eyes in the pics so far look hella focused.

Harbaugh teaching Kap. how to play QB, that's a big reason why he was hired.
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Jim Harbaugh agreed #49ers are being patient in free agency. Said he thought 3/4 of NFL teams were taking similar approach.

Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Harbaugh on #49ers plan in free agency: "We’ll let our time and our results judge whether we were correct in our thinking."
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Jim Harbaugh agreed #49ers are being patient in free agency. Said he thought 3/4 of NFL teams were taking similar approach.

Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Harbaugh on #49ers plan in free agency: "We’ll let our time and our results judge whether we were correct in our thinking."

I think Jim Harbaugh has a script for medicinal marijuana. That's why he took the Niners job.
Quote:
Eric_Branch
RG Chilo Rachal was on the field, but did not practice. Harbaugh said Rachal "was working through something that limited him."
Quote:
Eric_Branch
RG Chilo Rachal was on the field, but did not practice. Harbaugh said Rachal "was working through something that limited him."

Yes, like total lack of ability...
Great pics!
Quote:
Eric_Branch

Yes, like total lack of ability...

Quote:
MBachCSN Mindi Bach
Many ?s why Harbaugh having #49ers wear game jerseys in practice: play like you practice, am told: a bigger adjustment for the equip mngr

I likes this idea! -He also ditched the "rookie" stickers, sees everybody as equal competitors. (Awesome, cause most teams have ditched the 'rookie' sticker crap years ago.)
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by fly15:
Can't lie, I'm in love with Kaepernick!

He has him some birdie legs!

I think he's gonna be the starting QB...

....in 15 years.....

by the 5th game for sure

Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

Eric_Branch Eric Branch

WTF
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Taylor Mays running with the second team defense....C'mon man!!!!

You think he should be with the 3rd team?

i dont like the read into things much, but the fact that they wana retain goldson, spillman and smith are starting in practice....i think the coaching staff doesnt see much in mays

This is a ploy...he will start tomorrow
Originally posted by Slash49:
Quote:
Matt Barrows - Harbaugh said he was very pleased with de facto starting QB C Kaepernick's readiness. Said it was "obvious" Camp Alexes were effective.

Great to hear!
it is the first day of practice, if he's still second string in two weeks I'd be worried
Great news, smiths job is done lets cut him.
Share 49ersWebzone