There are 262 users in the forums

Random (Fixed) thoughs from 49ersam

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
1. Alex Smith - sign him for two years, then trade him next year to get Andrew Luck.

R u thinking that a team with the first pick of the draft next year would trade it for Alex Smith

I think he's being sarcastic, Hit.

haha...dam I was thinking what the hell is up with that...although I do think we need another pass rusher...
1. Alex Smith - sign him for two years, then trade him next year to get Andrew Luck.

R u thinking that a team with the first pick of the draft next year would trade it for Alex Smith

haha...dam I was thinking what the hell is up with that...although I do think we need another pass rusher...

I just believe that Alex Smith will finally have a great year this time around, ala Kolb, which would be appealing for teams like the Redskins, Tennessee, Cincy, and Dolphins.
Alex Smith would never sign with us for two years. Even if he did he would have absolutely zero trade value unless he goes to a probowl. Vincent Jackson is nowhere near the widereceiver Fitzgerald is either, he just plays with a great QB.
What's a "thoughs?" LOL.

Good points though.
  • evil
  • Veteran

I just believe that Alex Smith will finally have a great year this time around, ala Kolb, which would be appealing for teams like the Redskins, Tennessee, Cincy, and Dolphins.

Tennessee and Cincy drafted their what they hope to be heir apparents this year so doubtful they'd want Alex Smith and perhaps Miami and Washington would rather have Luck than Kolb ?
1. Alex Smith - sign him for two years, then trade him (and then some) next year to get Andrew Luck.

2. We need a bonafide #1 WR this year to be sure of post season chances. I'd love to have Vincent Jackson from the Chargers, he could be our version of Fitzgerald.

3. Another solid passrusher is a must, Aldon is 50/50 this year. Or a huge NT would be great,

4. The team needs to sign a shutdown corner and get rid of Clemens and his money.
OK, an up and coming corner with very good upside.

5. I support all my bay area sports teams and I am a 49ers fan for life, period!

Here, I fixed it, so sorry girls, I really have very fat fingers.
anyone who trades for alex smith is dumb enough to try to give michael j fox a fistbump
Originally posted by NCommand:
What's a "thoughs?" LOL.

Good points though.

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone