There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel "The Harbaugh Family"

HBO is doing a piece on the Harbaugh Brothers this tues the 19th.

The Harbaugh Family
[ Edited by PiratePete on Jul 17, 2011 at 5:09 PM ]
F**k John Harbaugh
Looks great, except for Andrea friggin' Kramer.

Woman must have dirt on someone to still have her gig...
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
F**k John Harbaugh
Sometimes, when my wiener itches, I rub it against my cat while posting spam in forums.
I guess one of the things they talk about is how Jim Harbaugh drilled a little girl in the back in a little league game because she was crowding the plate. That's the kind of competitive fire we need around here! Of course, it's a little messed up, but his heart was in the right place... right?
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I guess one of the things they talk about is how Jim Harbaugh drilled a little girl in the back in a little league game because she was crowding the plate. That's the kind of competitive fire we need around here! Of course, it's a little messed up, but his heart was in the right place... right?

... and he was only nine years old!

I dont think that was his heart/.

That is exactly what we need. We need a coach that will not be content with sitting on a 3 point lead going into the 4th quarter. We need a coach that will not put it all on our defense to win the game. We need a coach that will not run up the gut 3 straight times because it we want to be a "smash mouth" football team.
favorite part of the interview. On Jim pitching and beaning a girl right in the middle of the back.

"she was crowding the plate." hahahaa
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
favorite part of the interview. On Jim pitching and beaning a girl right in the middle of the back.

"she was crowding the plate." hahahaa

Where are you watching all that at? It doesnt even aire till tues
Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X lol
Originally posted by NickSh49:

You're telling me that women with actual journalistic abilities can't be reporters? Only the good looking ones?
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

You're telling me that women with actual journalistic abilities can't be reporters? Only the good looking ones?

correct
My products suck. I can't get them to sell, so I spam internet forums. Also, I still sleep in the same bed as my mom.