LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

IF we can only keep one

Shop Find 49ers gear online

IF we can only keep one

My vote goes for RayMac
Franklin >>> RayMac

I'm afraid that Willis wont be the same Willis we have all seen until now if Franklin leaves.
[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Jul 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM ]
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Franklin >>> RayMac

yeah, that was easy
Ray Mac is cheaper so him, use our money on a CB
Originally posted by valrod33:

exactly we cant keep paying Frankloin 8 mill every year. Ray Mac is a beast, and is part of the future for this team. He is one of the most underrated players on the team, and I would say he is even better than Soap
Franklin hands down. We have DE's. We have nobody that can fill in for Franklin. Im not sold on Jean-Francois
McDonald is younger and has more potential and is also cheaper. He can become a beast.

Franklin is already 31 and only had 1 good year. He didnt do anything las year and would be way way more expensive.

Also resigning McDonald would save us some money to sign a legit free agent

I think Franklin said he wants to test the market anyways, and McDonald said he wants to start for the 49ers.
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
McDonald is younger and has more potential and is also cheaper. He can become a beast.

Franklin is already 31 and only had 1 good year. He didnt do anything las year and would be way way more expensive.

Also resigning McDonald would save us some money to sign a legit free agent

I think Franklin said he wants to test the market anyways, and McDonald said he wants to start for the 49ers.

this
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Franklin hands down. We have DE's. We have nobody that can fill in for Franklin. Im not sold on Jean-Francois
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by zillabeast:

THIS

but I would not over pay for him

Franklin of 09....yes

Franklin of 10...
Originally posted by susweel:

THIS

but I would not over pay for him

did you watch any games last year? Franklin was average at best
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

did you watch any games last year? Franklin was average at best

He didn't have a great year, but we don't have anyone proven to backfill him.
Originally posted by valrod33:

True, but solid line play and pass rush >>> CB. Invest the money on solidifying the line with a good, proven NT, which is critical in a 3-4.
[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Jul 14, 2011 at 11:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone