There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

First Offensive Drive of 2011..

Pass goes through Ginn's hands, bounces off Crabtree's helmet, lands in VD's hands and Gore and Walker make blocks downfield...touchdown! Some zoners boo Smith!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fc1kAbITRs

Alexis Smith drops back and Ohhh No! another INT! I have never seen a guy get so many opportunity's to just suck more we really need to move forward!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fc1kAbITRs

Alexis Smith drops back and Ohhh No! another INT! I have never seen a guy get so many opportunity's to just suck more we really need to move forward!

Interesting observation! Have to give that some thought.
pick up right where we left off against seattle, another td drive and another 40 burger to follow
First drive: Smith runs to Goodells office, the have a girly slap fight. NFL players and owners agree the lock out was a stupid idea and go play some damn football...


... then gore runs to the left for a gain of 7 yards.
False start, #76 on the offense. Five yard penalty, repeat first down.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
False start, #76 on the offense. Five yard penalty, repeat first down.

-9fA


On the first play..Morgan goes in motion, stops next to the LT and helps set the edge, Gore finds a seem between the LG and Center, breaks a couple of tackles and takes it 80yds to the house
Originally posted by susweel:
Play action roll to the right and throw out of bounds.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Play action roll to the right and throw out of bounds.

And then 30,000 boo birds come back out.
Ok, bash our last coaching regime all you want, but our first drive was the one area we were consistently good last year.
Harbaugh to Davis..... Touchdown 49ers!
Did the coaches script the pick six too?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Harbaugh to Davis..... Touchdown 49ers!

The way he is worshipped in here already this might be the most realistic to some people!
Originally posted by susweel:
Play action roll to the right and throw out of bounds.

JAJAJAJA GOOD ONE.....

GREATINGS FROM LIMA - PERU