First Offensive Drive of 2011..

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
Well, I believe most coaches o.c's script the first 15-25 plays on offense. With Jimmy 3 play Raye gone, how do you think our first series or so will look?

Run run run?

Run, quick slant, play action?

??

gore up the gut...torn acl....next play pick 6....

holy crap, that definitely sounds like bad juju. Lets hope gore doesn't get hurt like that, your post made me think of that playoff game against the falcons in the playoffs where garrison hearst destroyed his ankle on like the 2nd offensive play or something.

i'd be so pissed if that happened to Gore. I would kinda expect Smith to toss the pick 6 though

he could throw the pick 6, get booed by the fans, then come back to finish the game 27-32 for 371 yards and 3tds.

why so sarcastic?

I was being serious, that would be awesome if the first home game of the season smitty came out and had a masterful performance like that. THe stick would be in shock.

Kinda sad that after 7 years that performance would shock fans
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
1st play slant pass to Morgan for 8 yards.
2nd play Gore run off tackle for 5 yards.
3rd play Cabtree on an in for another first down for 12 yards.
4th play action fake handoff to Gore, throw to Vernon for a 50 yard touchdown.

I would have to pinch myself, because I would be certain that I was dreaming.
1st Down: Run up middle = 1 yard gain.
2nd Down: PA to Crabtree = Incomplete.
3rd Down: QB Smith sacked and fumbles ball, defense recovers and tries to run it back, they fumble and Niners recover and run it back for a TD.
4th Down: Punt.

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
3rd Down: QB Smith sacked and fumbles ball, defense recovers and tries to run it back, they fumble and Niners recover and run it back for a TD.

4th down...I thought we ran the fumble back for a TD?
We're gonna score what are you retarded we have one of the most talented rosters in the league, just need some guidence. Thank god for Harbaugh we got it going on and yall don't even know it yet. GO cashtree
Alright.... getting in on the fun.

- Gore pounds out 4 yards up LG.
- Quick PA pass from Alex to Morgan for 11 yds over the middle on an IN.
- PA pass incomplete on a mid-range hitch to Crabtree.
- Gore runs for 8 behind Baas and Rachal (called back for Rachal hold)
- 1st down conversion on a 26 yd pass to VD on a deep out and RAC yds.
- 2 second sack allowed by Anthony Davis for a loss of 5 yds.
- 3 yd run from Gore between Rachal and AD.
- 1st down conversion on a 12 yard post pass to Morgan.
- 3 second sack as Rachal and Davis block no one on an overload blitz... loss of 7 yds.
- 12 yard pass sails through Ginn's hands as he runs across the middle and feels heat.
- 20 yard deep out pass clanks off of Crabtree's hands for an INT.

Everyone blames the QB.
Originally posted by Sinsation:
1 first down, ~30 yds, punt. not having a full offseason will hurt us a bit. it'll take a bit to get everything running properly. i do predict a TD on our 4th drive tho!

Well in theory it should hurt most teams on defense also. With us switching to a new offense, I'd expect our first game to be like the seahawks first game last year, where we had no clue what to game plan for since Pete Carrol had come up from college.

So they destroyed us kind of....

well, we had no clue how to game plan at all last yr...i was at the game...i remember us not doing too bad, had opportunities to score and run away with it, but the seahawks adjusted, we didnt...it was horrible...

[ Edited by Sinsation on Jun 25, 2011 at 20:23:07 ]
Alex Smith slant pass over the middle, tipped off of Crabtree's hands for a pick six....
Alex drops back.....biggest earthquake ever hits and Cali falls into the pacific ocean...oh noes
Alex drops back.....biggest earthquake ever hits and Cali falls into the pacific ocean...oh noes

Alexcuse!
1. slant to morgan for 7 yards
2. run to gore for 4 yards
3.run to gore for 3 yards
4. pass to vernon davis for 15 yards
5. incom pass
6. gore run for 6 yards
7. pass o crabtree for 22 yards
8 play action pass to vernon TD
Well, I believe most coaches o.c's script the first 15-25 plays on offense. With Jimmy 3 play Raye gone, how do you think our first series or so will look?

Run run run?

??

holy crap, that definitely sounds like bad juju. Lets hope gore doesn't get hurt like that, your post made me think of that playoff game against the falcons in the playoffs where garrison hearst destroyed his ankle on like the 2nd offensive play or something.

i'd be so pissed if that happened to Gore. I would kinda expect Smith to toss the pick 6 though

he could throw the pick 6, get booed by the fans, then come back to finish the game 27-32 for 371 yards and 3tds.

why so sarcastic?

I was being serious, that would be awesome if the first home game of the season smitty came out and had a masterful performance like that. THe stick would be in shock.

IF he ever had a game like that I'd probably have a heart attack

maybe you better have up to date health insurance...just sayin'
Originally posted by eastie:

Run run run?

??

why so sarcastic?

IF he ever had a game like that I'd probably have a heart attack

maybe you better have up to date health insurance...just sayin'

so youre sayin week 1 im gonna die.....

[ Edited by FreddyG on Jun 25, 2011 at 20:44:03 ]
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

4th down...I thought we ran the fumble back for a TD?

We did, just playing around, that's why I posted this smiley.
Play action roll to the right and throw out of bounds.