LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Most annoying thing last year

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Most annoying thing last year

Mike Singletary
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mike Singletary

co-sign , Alex smith too in my opinion. We shall see how he does in 2011 once this dumb lockout is resolved.
everything was annoying
Mike Singletary's offense. Mike Singletary's strategies. Mike Singletary's gametime idiocies. Mike Singletary.
I voted for the "Morgan in motion play." That was the most predictable play ever.
Originally posted by jta854:
I voted for the "Morgan in motion play." That was the most predictable play ever.

slow ass morgan in motion. lol.
Lack of game planning as well as Singletary. What a joke.
susweel in the gameday threads
A. Smith still sucked!!!! And still on the roster
Mike Singletary

/thread.

I have to say the Morgan in motion run play!

1. Its one thing to put the man in motion, its another to have him stop and set-up at the other end of the line-- the whole defense had time to diagnose it and reset for god's sake!

2. Its another when you run the same darn play off the same motion over and over. Its not like the play was working and we were gouging people with it. I looked to see if other players ran that play -- I never saw it once. I swear opposing d-coordinators had to be scratching their heads wondering what the heck we were doing -- to the point where I have no doubt it became a joke around the league. Opposing team coordinator box -- Morgan in motion -- DC, "Uh-oh, here comes their creative play again. LOL."
Oh god, it would have to be Smith makes ONE read, panics, rolls to his right then throws it twenty yards up the field 5 yards out of bounds.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Oh god, it would have to be Smith makes ONE read, panics, rolls to his right then throws it twenty yards up the field 5 yards out of bounds.

You obviously missed some games, Seeing how deep in over his head Singletary was what bothered me. It was amazing that we won as many games as we did with his offensive, and I do mean offensive strategies.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Mike Singletary

/thread.

By season's end, he did become almost unbearable to watch. He was sooo clueless about everything involved with running a football team.

It is almost embarassing to admit I supported the hire.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Mike Singletary

/thread.

By season's end, he did become almost unbearable to watch. He was sooo clueless about everything involved with running a football team.

It is almost embarassing to admit I supported the hire.

don't be embarrassed, most of us were excited. He represented change and discipline. no one could have seen how lost he'd be at HC.
Share 49ersWebzone