There are 216 users in the forums

I'd cream my pants if the Niners......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ads_2006:
could find the fountain of youth and give its water to steve young, rice, and lott

and montana duh
Originally posted by white9D:
could find the fountain of youth and give its water to steve young, rice, and lott

and montana duh

I'll probably get warned or banned, but I think Steve would do better in the way the Current nfl is played.
...if we had a winning season or got cup holders at Candlestick.

Both would be momentous.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

and montana duh

I'll probably get warned or banned, but I think Steve would do better in the way the Current nfl is played.

And his career would have lasted a bit longer since it has essentially been converted into the flag football league...

[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Jun 10, 2011 at 08:25:05 ]
Lead the league in sacks & turnovers

and montana duh

Yes he would, but he'd have gore and VD Man that would be a offense!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

and montana duh

And his career would have lasted a bit longer since it has essentially been converted into the flag football league...

lol so true. Imagine in the NFL didn't hate the 49ers, all the rules they changed for Tom Brady, could have saved Steve from a couple of those concussions.

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

and montana duh

Yes he would, but he'd have gore and VD Man that would be a offense!
Yes, it would have been awesome.
Had their cheerleaders stop filing restraining orders against me...

Rohypnol, rape drug. (tosh.0 reference)
I'd cream my pants if the Niners....signed me as a quarterback, I banged the whole cheerleading sqaud, then John York's wife, then sued the wife for half ownership of the 49ers franchise...than RUN SAN FRAN 49ERS operations for the next 50 years.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
I'd cream my pants if the Niners....signed me as a quarterback, I banged the whole cheerleading sqaud, then John York's wife, then sued the wife for half ownership of the 49ers franchise...than RUN SAN FRAN 49ERS operations for the next 50 years.

Oh yeah, I'd hit it

Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Oh yeah, I'd hit it

Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Oh yeah, I'd hit it

Look at those traps! I bet she played some linebacker back in her day.
... Signed Nnamdi Asomugha / Jonathan Joseph / Ike Taylor when FA starts.
the last 36 hours have had this effect
Originally posted by KRS-1:
.....traded Harbaugh, Baalke & Alex Smith to the Pats for Bill Belichick & Tom Terrific.

Is this guy for real? Seriously who is this guy? If you like the Pats organization so much than just go buy a Tom Brady jersey and root for them on Sundays
Share 49ersWebzone