LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 359 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick undergoes surgery on lower leg

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well isn't that just peachy? The new salvation,,, dude w/o an NFL down, and his vaj-j hurts? Nice.. the next Steve Young? Haha...have fun behind AD (aka Kwame 2.0) + Chilo.

Why the secret? Hemorrhoids? Plantar warts?
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Why the secret? Hemorrhoids? Plantar warts?

amputation---niners make history with the first staring qb in a wheelchair
There goes our undefeated season.
It is like the euphamism in Hockey -- there are only 2 kinds of injuries

Upper Body Injury
Lower Body Injury

If it were a knee surgery, they would say a knee scope or whatever
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Well isn't that just peachy? The new salvation,,, dude w/o an NFL down, and his vaj-j hurts? Nice.. the next Steve Young? Haha...have fun behind AD (aka Kwame 2.0) + Chilo.

what are you going to do when Alex is finally off the team?

I mean, you can ask me what I'd do if Alex is successful with us....I'd give credit where it is due, and I won't try to act like I was behind the kid the entire time.

But I don't know if Alex Fanboys can handle Alex finally being off of this team, without them trolling current 9er QBs for the rest of their lives. Or realistically until a current QB wins a Super Bowl...because of course the new QB was able to do it because "he had better players/coaches around him", and if Alex was in the same position, he would be Super Bowl QB too.
dp.
[ Edited by Afrikan on May 16, 2011 at 1:56 AM ]
Does he have to pay for this because of the lock-out? wouldnt the niners normally pay for this?
meh
Saw this on his sister in laws blog thing he linked to.

Originally posted by Whomeam:
Saw this on his sister in laws blog thing he linked to.

WTF....That should be LUCK on guitar...
Originally posted by oldman9er:

I dunno why AD is getting his chops busted. The last 3 games of the year he played really good. I saw him grow up after Chris Long owned him in the Ram home game. The guy was 20 years old playing on a side he never played before. I think if he were switched to his natrual position at LT and move Staley to RT then it would be better for the team. I want to see how he does this year before I further evaluate the problem.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

whew...thank god!
^^^
Originally posted by vrabbit:
^^^

This
Share 49ersWebzone