LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick - QB - 49ers (Video)...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
OK, this isn't my capture so the quality isn't nearly as good as normal, but it still looks pretty good. I could only find a few games that weren't totally crappy quality, so I pulled from those games.

It will only be in 720p, but parts of the video were actually captured 480 Widescreen. Go figure.

I was just watching the games and I figured I'd throw it together real fast. Tried to time it up to the music, but I also did this in only about an hour...so be nice. ;-) It actually turned out much better than I thought it would.

Anyway, hope you enjoy. It should be up and processed in 45 min to an hour.

Colin Kaepernick - QB- San Francisco 49ers
You my friend are in the ass kicking business........and business is good.

Golf clap??????? Golf clap!
  • mod
  • Veteran
still being processed will check tomorrow
do you use after effects at all? I suppose a better question is what NLE do you use?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

[ Edited by mayo49 on May 4, 2011 at 02:51:47 ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK, this isn't my capture so the quality isn't nearly as good as normal, but it still looks pretty good. I could only find a few games that weren't totally crappy quality, so I pulled from those games.

It will only be in 720p, but parts of the video were actually captured 480 Widescreen. Go figure.

I was just watching the games and I figured I'd throw it together real fast. Tried to time it up to the music, but I also did this in only about an hour...so be nice. ;-) It actually turned out much better than I thought it would.

Anyway, hope you enjoy. It should be up and processed in 45 min to an hour.

Colin Kaepernick - QB- San Francisco 49ers

Loved it, Marv. I just wish they'd not show him running so much.

[ Edited by mayo49 on May 4, 2011 at 06:51:14 ]

your videos are great marvin! thanks
hopefully hes a leader. so much of being a successful NFL QB has to do with being a great leader. being the guy everyone in the huddle trusts and follows, waiting for your command. if you cant do that, your chances of being a good NFL qb are greatly reduced.

[ Edited by Niners99 on May 4, 2011 at 03:33:20 ]
Nice video. Good balance of run and pass plays.

Most other videos on Kaepernick seem to be 80% him just running around, so it was nice to re-live some of his good "passing" moments.
Epic s**t man. Aldon Smith video coming next?

• Chief
  • Veteran
Nice video, I did see him coming out of the pocket early on a couple plays and a few high thrown balls that would be intercepted in the NFL but I also see a ton of raw talent. The QB of the future, unless we end up with a top 5 pick next year and Luck falls into our laps.
Great work!

I noticed that CK's got good awareness in the pocket: Doesn't seem to get rattled, and when outside the pocket, he knows when to continue to be a passer and when to be a runner.

It's gonna be fun seeing him develop under Harbaugh.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Great work!

I noticed that CK's got good awareness in the pocket: Doesn't seem to get rattled, and when outside the pocket, he knows when to continue to be a passer and when to be a runner.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Great work!

One thing touched on by analysts was that he keeps his eyes downfield. That's a very good trait he has.
Sick video!
Share 49ersWebzone