There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How will Kaepernick see playing time in 2011?

How will Kaepernick see playing time in 2011?

  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,222
Originally posted by susweel:
He will replace Alex by week four when Alex gets booed out of the stadium and runs away to never be seen again.


Or he will replace Alex after he breaks his shoulder yet again.


Either way dude will be playing in 2011.


Or after Alex having 3 interceptions vs the cryboys in week 2
Week 1, we blow out Seattle. Harbaugh calls a last minute TD with the Kap play-action qb keeper to the corner of the endzone. Carroll fuming after the game, asked Harbaugh 'Who do you think you're dealing with?"

Harbaugh counter, 'What's your deal?"
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Week 1, we blow out Seattle. Harbaugh calls a last minute TD with the Kap play-action qb keeper to the corner of the endzone. Carroll fuming after the game, asked Harbaugh 'Who do you think you're dealing with?"

Harbaugh counter, 'What's your deal?"

i will piss myself
IF alex returns he will not be able to beat out Kap. We all know alex sucks in camp and is no better in games. Kap will shine leaving NO doubt.
Originally posted by b9er37:
IF alex returns he will not be able to beat out Kap. We all know alex sucks in camp and is no better in games. Kap will shine leaving NO doubt.



so the fact that Kap has zero NFL game experience, he will be able to master an offense that Alex has at least played before, and will be able to adapt to the speed of the game without hitch?

If you're not being sarcastic, this is the dumbest post of the day.
preseason only
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
preseason only

you mean there will be games played before the regular season this year???
Can't be surprised if he does with Smith starting.

But won't be surprised if Smith excels under JH and we have a QB controversy going into 2012
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Can't be surprised if he does with Smith starting.

But won't be surprised if Smith excels under JH and we have a QB controversy going into 2012

that would be fun
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
preseason only

you mean there will be games played before the regular season this year???

How the hell should I know
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by b9er37:
IF alex returns he will not be able to beat out Kap. We all know alex sucks in camp and is no better in games. Kap will shine leaving NO doubt.



so the fact that Kap has zero NFL game experience, he will be able to master an offense that Alex has at least played before, and will be able to adapt to the speed of the game without hitch?

If you're not being sarcastic, this is the dumbest post of the day.

Yes. I don't want to see Kap much this year out on the field. Garbage time only, for the experience.
Why would we take out Alex in a goal line situation? He had one of the best red zone scoring percentages last year. our problem was actually getting into the red zone. Aside from that though, I already think Kap is an instant upgrade over Smith, why not just replace Smith completely? Sidenote - Harbaugh's brother in Baltimore gave Joe Flacco the starting nod over Troy Smith in his rookie year.

[ Edited by prime21 on May 4, 2011 at 05:51:30 ]
I would hope our line improves enough with better overall coaching/scheming that Alex won't be getting "free-run" planted by 300+ pound defenders.

I chose "other" -- because "mop-up duty" was not listed.
Originally posted by prime21:
Why would we take out Alex in a goal line situation? He had one of the best red zone scoring percentages last year. our problem was actually getting into the red zone. Aside from that though, I already think Kap is an instant upgrade over Smith, why not just replace Smith completely? Sidenote - Harbaugh's brother in Baltimore gave Joe Flacco the starting nod over Troy Smith in his rookie year.

but I'm sure Flacco had 3 months of OTA's followed by 6 weeks of camp and preseason games to help Harbaugh's decision.
he'll be brought in on gimmicky plays. Unless A.Smith gets hurt, he wont be seeing any significant playing time in his rookie year. Harbaugh's too smart for that.