LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Grade the 49ers 2011 Draft Class

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by GORO:
Aldon Smith is the key to this draft. If he becomes the next Demarcus Ware then we get a high grade, if he becomes the next Aaron Maybin then we get a low grade.

Yes the picks this year were not names we knew but having the assistant coaches input will give each of these guys a shot to develop into good players on this team.

Under Noland and Sing they really didnot develop talent. Last year Kyle Wilson, A adams were good returners yet Sing didnot want to give them a shot.

Who the f**k is Kyle Wilson?

I think he meant Kyle Williams.
Originally posted by luis1985:
C- for me. Not too happy with the picks right now hope they change my mind in the coming years. Don't think we improved much at all in the draft that could help us this year. Hoping for a good free agency if not we have the same 6-11 team from last year.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
C-.

I only liked the Kaep and Hunter picks. The rest are 'meh' and the Aldon Smith picked made me go "who?" in the same way when we drafted Kentwaan Balmer.

-9fA

Originally posted by 9moon:
i cant help but give this draft a D.. the players are gonna have to make some noice in order for this grade to impove..

Originally posted by Daniel2778:
D, horrible, we drafted noone that can have an immediate impact on our team. how are we any different than last year?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I'd have to say C-. There are a lot of projections, projects and reaches here. A lot of guys picked on combine speed type of factors. That's usually how the Raiders draft. They are projecting a lot of guys on athletic ability and hoping the can make them into players. Plus moving guys out of their natural positions to positions they never played before. And taking a QB from a gimmick offense and trying to turn him into a pro. I have a lot of grave concerns about this draft. It could rise if some pan out. But it also could fall into the D range if a lot of the projects don't work out. My general impression at first glance is that Baalke doesn't know what is going on. I always had my concerns about him. And I'm more concerned now than ever before.

is it possible that teh 2nd best player in this draft for the 49ers was Miller

goddamn
Share 49ersWebzone