There are 621 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Round 1, #7, the San Francisco 49ers selects Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri

Amukamara still on the board
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Bunch dumbasses on this board

THIS
Any one care to explain who the hell this guy is?
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Bunch dumbasses on this board

This. Theres a reason were not GMs and scouts. f**k. I know people are iffy on Baalke and this organization, but honestly, they still know more than us.
Ahhh biatch! This is 100 times worse than last year !
ask Baalke.
lock this thread
Originally posted by Chief:
Sweet, a surprise pick!

I love it, can't wait to see the Zone implode!

He might end up being a beast, better than Miller!

my thoughts exactly
I dont mind the pick. i mean we have to accept the fact that Manny just cant get it done.

Last year lets not forget there were at least 4 games last year where if he D may have held, we would of had the W.

We need a pass rusher, and I aint never heard of him, but i'll support the pick.

My thing is, are there gonna be any damn QB's left by the time we pick again. I mean even if we move up, i hope we still have a good bunch to choose from.

I was thinking Ponder, Dalton, or Kaepernick. But s**t they may all be gone soon.
unexpected but at least the niners have a pass rusher now.
I get that people didn't have them mocked to the Niners, but how can you say you haven't even heard of the guy? Do you just tune out after the 7th pick?
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
unexpected but at least the niners have a pass rusher now.

dude had 5 sacks last year
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I dont mind the pick. i mean we have to accept the fact that Manny just cant get it done.

Last year lets not forget there were at least 4 games last year where if he D may have held, we would of had the W.

We need a pass rusher, and I aint never heard of him, but i'll support the pick.

My thing is, are there gonna be any damn QB's left by the time we pick again. I mean even if we move up, i hope we still have a good bunch to choose from.

I was thinking Ponder, Dalton, or Kaepernick. But s**t they may all be gone soon.

Dalton wouldn't be bad in the second... But at this pace we should be able to land a good CB in the second
Von Miller thinks, if not him, Aldon Smith will win DPOY:

http://www.freep.com/article/20110428/SPORTS01/110428034/Fellow-prospect-says-Aldon-Smith-would-good-pick-Lions-?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE%7Cp
Oh well, what do I know.