LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

1st Annual Webzone Appreciation Day: Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As you all know, we always appreciate your loyalty to this site and always will. If not for the fans, there would be no 49erswebzone.com. Hopefully you feel the same appreciation for this site. For the first time ever, we will have an official Webzone Appreciation Day on Thursday, April 28, 2011.

No, we are not asking for donations or anything like that. We hold on to the belief that information should remain free and that has been the business model of this site since it was started.

What we will be asking for on Webzone Appreciation Day is that you as a fan, tell at least two people about this site on Thursday. That's it. That's all we want. We don't think it is too much to ask nor does it sound too difficult. Word of mouth has always been out best method of spreading the news about 49erswebzone.com. So on Thursday, spread the word to a couple of Niner fans that may not know about 49erswebzone.com. Tell them over lunch. Shoot them an email. Send them an automated email that we will have available on that day. Post a link to the site on your Facebook wall or on Twitter.

Why Thursday, April 28, 2011? Because that is the first day of the NFL Draft. What better day to show fans this site's dedication to covering the 49ers all year long? Offseason or lock out deprived season.

We hope many of you participate. We will post a notification on the front page on Thursday.

As always, thank you for your support.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
consider it done.
Originally posted by Otter:
consider it done.
I tell Niner fans all the time that it is the First place I go to for info! So on Thursday I will tell 2 more...
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I tell Niner fans all the time that it is the First place I go to for info! So on Thursday I will tell 2 more...

Pretty much this...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I told myself twice, does that count ?
Wrong forum?

[ Edited by Jakemall on Apr 25, 2011 at 12:20 PM ]
Done deal!

I preach to other niner fans about this site, I will preach even harder on Thursday!!
Real 49er fans come to the Webzone.
will do......

Even if they are dirty stinking cowboy fans
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I'll tell as many people as I can. I think all of my 49ers fan friends are already Zoners though
are there any age limits?
Share 49ersWebzone