Originally posted by pelos21:
^
Best one yet imo

Appreciate it.

Originally posted by defenderDX:
nah this is the best one

made by Gridiron

That's awesome.
They're both pretty dope. Saved both of them.
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Just made this and added the schedule, what do you guys think? I wanted to put Justin Smith in it but I couldn't find any Justin Smith renders.

I feel like Ahmad Brooks belongs here as well, otherwise awesome!
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Just made this and added the schedule, what do you guys think? I wanted to put Justin Smith in it but I couldn't find any Justin Smith renders.

Best one by far! good job brah.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:

I like it but I think the schedule part could use some opacity reduction. maybe to like 50% . takes away from the focal point of the picture and just looks too cartoony to me. it's way too small as well. can a 1600x900 one be made or something? or a 1900x1000?
[ Edited by defenderDX on Jun 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM ]
nice job sanfranman... but most people have bigger screen sizes than 12xx by 7xx so I'd make them bigger (1920x1080 or 1600x900). They can always be shrunk but if you take a small one and stretch it to a big screen it gets blurred. Also, if you still have the project file I did a Justin Smith cut the other night. It's decent but has to get touched up a bit. You are right though there are no cuts on Justin. Also, Kendall Hunter I could only find in a OKST uni... no Whitner, not much for Goldson. It's pretty much Willis, Gore and Vernon.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9673/justinsmith3.png
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM ]

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 3, 2012 at 11:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:

I like it but I think the schedule part could use some opacity reduction. maybe to like 50% . takes away from the focal point of the picture and just looks too cartoony to me. it's way too small as well. can a 1600x900 one be made or something? or a 1900x1000?

What is the prize for wall paper of the year?

Originally posted by Gore_21:

love the backgrounds and the font you used. they match and look nice. well done!
Originally posted by Gore_21:

love the backgrounds and the font you used. they match and look nice. well done!

very classy
Oh, if I may request, Gore21, can you edit one of the pics to see how an outer glow would look instead of a stroke around the players? interested in seeing how that looks
[ Edited by defenderDX on Jun 4, 2012 at 12:11 AM ]
I created a new wallpaper with Justin Smith on it. Thanks Gore21 for the Justin Smith render. I made the wallpaper bigger this time. I lowered the opacity of the schedule on the second wallpaper.

[ Edited by SanFranMan on Jun 4, 2012 at 3:10 AM ]
Oh, if I may request, Gore21, can you edit one of the pics to see how an outer glow would look instead of a stroke around the players? interested in seeing how that looks

I didn't save the project file so I went and pasted the cuts over the top and added a glow. Not sure if this is what you meant or a glow like Sanfranman's. Either way I don't know how he did that. I am using pixlr which is basically photoshop but problem is I have a limited amount of brushes because they take pbr files and every brush out there is abr for photoshop. I had photoshop (gridiron great sent me a link) but I deleted it because I stopped doing these for a while. Got back in to it and pixlr.com works fine just a limited amount of filters and brushes.
Share 49ersWebzone