LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

49ers Wallpaper Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Like most of you, I have a sick obsession with how good the defense is, but mine is with Aldon in particular. I just think he is going to break Strahan's record this year... plus I love the 99 problems nickname... So any wall paper with him is fantastic.
The Gore / Davis one is sweet.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
New one gridirongreat#9 posted on football's future. ALL PROPS GO TO HIM

that is... that is just... th- tha- that is... just... s- so..... just.....

nice

Fail! Nate Byham is 82 lol
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
New one gridirongreat#9 posted on football's future. ALL PROPS GO TO HIM

that is... that is just... th- tha- that is... just... s- so..... just.....

nice

Fail! Nate Byham is 82 lol

f**k that cracka
Brand New Bowman One I Just Made
P.S. If you like them just reply without quoting the wallpaper because it clogs up the thread and I want people to be able to go through the few pages without the same picture 10 times. Thanks.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM ]
http://gridirongreat9.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4zimgj

http://gridirongreat9.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4zio8q

Here are a couple of my most recent.
Bump for GG and myself. Just wondering if anyone liked my Bowman and Gore ones? Probably the 2 best I have done.

P.S. If you guys get a chance look through gridirongreat's gallery... he's does outstanding work.
Bump for GG and myself. Just wondering if anyone liked my Bowman and Gore ones? Probably the 2 best I have done.

P.S. If you guys get a chance look through gridirongreat's gallery... he's does outstanding work.

I like the one of Gore a lot. I'm using it as my background right now.

I really enjoyed looking through Gridiron's gallery as well. He recently made a 2012 schedule wallpaper w/ Vernon that's really cool.
[ Edited by SofaKing on May 25, 2012 at 5:33 PM ]

[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 26, 2012 at 3:06 PM ]

Can somebody make one with Willis and Bowman in the same shot?
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Any chance someone could change this from "99 problems" to "All Done"? (1280x720)

99 Problems >>>>>> All Done

I like the Bowman one.
Not very good work but there aren't many justin smith ones out there... maybe someone will like them. I'm going to take a break... running out of ideas...

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 2, 2012 at 1:21 AM ]
Just made this and added the schedule, what do you guys think? I wanted to put Justin Smith in it but I couldn't find any Justin Smith renders.

Share 49ersWebzone