There are 142 users in the forums

49ers Wallpaper Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bump.
Looking 4 iPhone 6 plus please
So like no one knows how to move the schedule to the right side??
Not crazy about those wallpapers. Definitely need something for the 6Plus though.
Ok, not sure how anyone feels about this so far, but I myself like the background portion lol I got a little lost as to how I could place the schedule, without having to hide so much of the background.

I only did the first game, as a test to see if anyone does actually like this, if so...I can maybe add up to 4 games a wallpaper at the bottom area as I did.

The other option was to make a lockscreen (just the background), and then make a second one with the WHOLE schedule in front for your HomeScreen wallpaper.

So let me know if you have any ideas, suggestions, or if should scrap this idea out totally lol

***BTW, this was made for an iPhone 6 Plus, so below the "San Francisco 49ers font, would be the dock area of course***

[ Edited by BruddahB on Aug 11, 2015 at 7:28 AM ]
Well it would probably be better if Iupati wasn't in it,

and Ahmad brooks wasn't the center of it all. But i like the idea.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

Yea, I thought about the players that show as well...the pic just worked hella good lol After thinking about it..I'm just gonna have to scrap this idea...and start over. :(
Originally posted by BruddahB:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

Yea, I thought about the players that show as well...the pic just worked hella good lol After thinking about it..I'm just gonna have to scrap this idea...and start over. :(

Well you just need to find another picture, but stick to the same idea.

But i think you should try to fit the whole schedule in there, or just no schedule at all.
Vernon Davis released some wallpapers for smart phones, laptops, tablets

http://www.vernondavis.com/wallpapers/
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Not crazy about those wallpapers. Definitely need something for the 6Plus though.

Yes

Originally posted by BruddahB:
Ok, not sure how anyone feels about this so far, but I myself like the background portion lol I got a little lost as to how I could place the schedule, without having to hide so much of the background.

I only did the first game, as a test to see if anyone does actually like this, if so...I can maybe add up to 4 games a wallpaper at the bottom area as I did.

The other option was to make a lockscreen (just the background), and then make a second one with the WHOLE schedule in front for your HomeScreen wallpaper.

So let me know if you have any ideas, suggestions, or if should scrap this idea out totally lol

***BTW, this was made for an iPhone 6 Plus, so below the "San Francisco 49ers font, would be the dock area of course***

i think the flag looks gay as f**k
Bump.... still waiting!

help a brotha out!
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Jun 6, 2016 at 12:16 PM ]
bump......
Originally posted by defenderDX:
bump......

Need 2016 schedule wallpaper NAO
Share 49ersWebzone