There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Wallpaper Thread

  • hps49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 327
Originally posted by jrg:
hps49...first off, your wall papers are unbelievable...thank you for them! I'm currently rocking one both on my desktop and iPhone 5

Small request...it may be something simple for you..is there anyway you can make your mobile wallpapers suitable for a iPhone 5?

This is how my lock screen currently looks:



See how the "Forty" and "Niners" are cut off? is there anyway to squeeze those in? I'm assuming just a smaller font?




Thanks!


Hey JRG, I did make them the resolution of iphone5. Did you save the picture or take a screen shot?
Got any bigger ones? These hoes are too small for my PC
For those that haven't seen I put them all the wallpapers from this thread together here:
http://imageshack.us/user/Gore_21

I put the name of the person who made it underneath. Just click the image you like, then right click on the image (will be bigger) and view image. Set as desktop background. Might have to go into personalize on your desktop and change the settings to fit or stretch or fill to get it to fit right and be clear. This is a beta for Imageshack and I have had problems where if you click an image and if you click go back to get back to all the wallpapers it will sit and show a loading circle and never shows the images. What you do is click in the address bar and hit enter will show all the images again.

Dajanksta, most are 1920x1080 which should fit almost all computers unless you are using a tv screen as a monitor. Most of the time when you blow these pictures up they become a little blurry. Do you know what screen resolution your monitor is? If you have windows 7 right click on desktop, go to 2nd to last where it says screen resolution and should have the size. Give me the size and then click the link above and look through and let me know what background you want me to make larger. No guarantee it won't be a little blurry but I'll try.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 2, 2013 at 8:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
For those that haven't seen I put them all the wallpapers from this thread together here:
http://imageshack.us/user/Gore_21

Well done, man! Thanks for this and to all those who made these
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 2, 2013 at 8:08 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalniner:

This one. It's effn awesome. But just a bit out dated. Anyone up for it?

Here's my version. Still work in progress, but feel free to use it if you'd like :)



^^ Using that as my wallpaper as well. It's awesome!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^ Using that as my wallpaper as well. It's awesome!

same here. my co worker who is a cheesepacker hates it lol.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^ Using that as my wallpaper as well. It's awesome!

same here. my co worker who is a cheesepacker hates it lol.

Hahaha..causing trouble at the office. Good man.
Originally posted by MoveDaChainz:
Originally posted by sincalniner:

This one. It's effn awesome. But just a bit out dated. Anyone up for it?

Here's my version. Still work in progress, but feel free to use it if you'd like :)


Kick ass! Thanks buddy.
Originally posted by MoveDaChainz:
Originally posted by sincalniner:

This one. It's effn awesome. But just a bit out dated. Anyone up for it?

Here's my version. Still work in progress, but feel free to use it if you'd like :)


still outdated.


for your cell phones.

- 98
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 109,969
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 109,969
Originally posted by hps49:
Originally posted by jrg:
hps49...first off, your wall papers are unbelievable...thank you for them! I'm currently rocking one both on my desktop and iPhone 5

Small request...it may be something simple for you..is there anyway you can make your mobile wallpapers suitable for a iPhone 5?

This is how my lock screen currently looks:



See how the "Forty" and "Niners" are cut off? is there anyway to squeeze those in? I'm assuming just a smaller font?




Thanks!


Hey JRG, I did make them the resolution of iphone5. Did you save the picture or take a screen shot?

Saved it.