LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

49ers Wallpaper Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
this is so well done. the time and effort must have been enormous. and i love the background paper

Yeah, only a handful of people do them anymore because they can take up to 4-6+ hours and most people don't appreciate it. Plus it's hard to please everyone; usually some like it other don't or you have to change it 25 times to make everyone happy. Wish I had Hps, iAdoss and others talent and creativeness; if I did I would do more.

I'm a photoshopper myself. So I can relate to hours upon hours of fiddling with like, 1 little tweak lol. You can get really involved and deep into what you're doing. to recreate what he made would take for ever. never heard of IAdoss tho, guess it's for the Mac
Originally posted by hps49:
WHATS UP GUYS! Been a while since I had some time to make some wallpapers! Here's mine! Hope you guys like it. I will be adding another with some extra players and different edits. I will try and post links too, if these sizes don't come out right. - HPS

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152056470663368&l=a4904aea2c

Wow you do good work
  • hps49
  • Veteran
this is so well done. the time and effort must have been enormous. and i love the background paper

Yeah, only a handful of people do them anymore because they can take up to 4-6+ hours and most people don't appreciate it. Plus it's hard to please everyone; usually some like it other don't or you have to change it 25 times to make everyone happy. Wish I had Hps, iAdoss and others talent and creativeness; if I did I would do more.

I'm a photoshopper myself. So I can relate to hours upon hours of fiddling with like, 1 little tweak lol. You can get really involved and deep into what you're doing. to recreate what he made would take for ever. never heard of IAdoss tho, guess it's for the Mac

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. It takes some time, but when it's the 49ers and the passion towards this team... don't even realize what time it is. I'll post different edits soon. Everyone else keep up the good work!
Originally posted by hps49:

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. It takes some time, but when it's the 49ers and the passion towards this team... don't even realize what time it is. I'll post different edits soon. Everyone else keep up the good work!

You did amazing, it's my new work background!
edit:
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 2, 2013 at 5:02 AM ]
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Here's another edit fellas. Enjoy! Thanks for putting all of them up together Gore_21.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152056855298368&l=c7b63fc81f

[ Edited by hps49 on Jul 29, 2013 at 7:03 PM ]
^^^ Freak'n sweet !! I like
Dope!
Hps, think that is your best work yet. I've looked at 1,000's of 49ers wallpapers and that might be in my top 5 I've seen. And now that you made those 2 awesome ones I'm going to get greedy on everyone's behalf and ask for a defensive one. Willis, Bowman and Justin/Aldon OR Willis, Justin and Aldon. Sorry
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 30, 2013 at 3:50 AM ]
what do you do to the pictures with the coloring?

• Garce
  • Veteran
Yes it can. I have worked 4-6 hours one one and said this is going no where, I don't like this and quit on it. No, iAdoss was the poster that just joined that made the set of schedule wallpapers like this: Like I said wish I was as creative as Hps, gridirongreat, iadoss, etc.

Hps, I agree some times when you have a good one going it can be fun and the time flies and it doesn't seem like work. Other time you try to make one and you aren't happy with it and it seems like work and not worth it.

And guys if you want I uploaded most of the wallpapers in the thread to my image shack account so they don't go away and they are all in one place. If you want to look though them click here and scroll down a bit:

this is sick.
I just want to thank you guys for putting these wallpapers together. I know that I speak for quite a few individuals around here when I say that we really appreciate the work that goes into these quality schedules and pictures. It's a magnanimous thing that you do and I just want to let you know that it's appreciated.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
whoa, those are sick but get those f**kers faces off the schedule. Put their logo err sumthin
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what do you do to the pictures with the coloring?

top secret bro. prolly some kind of HDR
Anyone do phone wallpaper?
Share 49ersWebzone