LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

49ers Wallpaper Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Here you go, bud. Btw, thanks to all who like the Kaepernick wallpaper.

Can you put the schedule on the right side? I want to use this as my background. Thanks!
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Here you go, bud. Btw, thanks to all who like the Kaepernick wallpaper.

Can you put the schedule on the right side? I want to use this as my background. Thanks!

You could just move your icons to the right side.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Here's a Kaepernick wallpaper

If only the schedule was flipped to the left side! Damnit!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You could just move your icons to the right side.

Booo!!!! LOL, all good if it can't be moved to the right side though. No big deal..........................
Booo!!!! LOL, all good if it can't be moved to the right side though. No big deal..........................

Actually, when the person first made it the schedule was on the right side and someone asked him to move it to the left side. He had the right side version up but edited his post and took it down. I'll send him a private message and ask him if he can put up the right side version again.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 19, 2013 at 4:57 PM ]
can i have the grey kaep for my mac 1440-900

Here you go. Glad you like it! Btw, I post of all of my stuff here ---> Sanfran49er.deviantart.com

Originally posted by Krayzieness:
iAdoss... dude none of your links are working for me. and is there confirmation on a 1920x1080 of kap on the 50?

yes please hook me up too
I uploaded iAdoss's backgrounds to my image shack account. This way they aren't scaled down and they will stay on there for years and not a one week limit. They are all 1920x1080 except the Harbaugh ones are 2500 x 1345 so should fit pretty much all screens.

Just realized one I had was Kap in Red without 49ers logo, here is grey with logo but it's not 1920x1080 though.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 29, 2013 at 3:38 PM ]
SanFranMan, awesome buddy and I will make sure to check your page out!!! I'm sure I will switch my background a few times if I see you make another one LOL.

[ Edited by AyyoSB on Jul 30, 2013 at 9:13 AM ]
  • hps49
  • Veteran
WHATS UP GUYS! Been a while since I had some time to make some wallpapers! Here's mine! Hope you guys like it. I will be adding another with some extra players and different edits. I will try and post links too, if these sizes don't come out right. - HPS

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152056470663368&l=a4904aea2c

[ Edited by hps49 on Jul 29, 2013 at 3:31 PM ]
As soon as I seen Hps responded to this thread I'm like I bet there is a sweet new wallpaper waiting inside. Wow is that awesome. Yeah good idea to do different players since you already did all the leg work with the schedule/backround. Can do maybe add Gore and someone else with Kap? Maybe do a Willis Bowman Aldon or Willis Bowman Justin one?. If not thanks for the Kap one. Awesome job, will be rotating it with some that iAdoss made throughout the season.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 29, 2013 at 3:33 PM ]
Originally posted by hps49:
WHATS UP GUYS! Been a while since I had some time to make some wallpapers! Here's mine! Hope you guys like it. I will be adding another with some extra players and different edits. I will try and post links too, if these sizes don't come out right. - HPS

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152056470663368&l=a4904aea2c

this is so well done. the time and effort must have been enormous. and i love the background paper
Originally posted by defenderDX:
this is so well done. the time and effort must have been enormous. and i love the background paper

Yeah, only a handful of people do them anymore because they can take up to 4-6+ hours and most people don't appreciate it. Plus it's hard to please everyone; usually some like it other don't or you have to change it 25 times to make everyone happy. Wish I had Hps, iAdoss and others talent and creativeness; if I did I would do more.
Share 49ersWebzone