There are 185 users in the forums

49ers Wallpaper Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by iAdoss:
Hey all

Just started creating my own wallpaper. Let me know what you guys think

Dammit, Kap, tuck the ball!!!
Edited original wallpaper and an Aldon Smith one

Updated Aldon Smith version with "BYE" week in different colour. Quite like this one.

Originally posted by kidash98:
Nice!!! See if you can put an SF logo in the background.

What about this ?

Pretty sweet design.

I like the angles and flow of the schedule design; it's very fitting for a fast-action, no-holds barred, put the babies to sleep, hide your girlfriends, hide your wives, sport like football. (CRUSHES BEER ON FOREHEAD) WHO ELSE IS READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!?!?!

ahem... sorry, I got a little carried away.
Justin Smith version !

Patrick Willis Version. Probably my favourite so far!
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

What about this ?

Pretty sweet design.

I like the angles and flow of the schedule design; it's very fitting for a fast-action, no-holds barred, put the babies to sleep, hide your girlfriends, hide your wives, sport like football. (CRUSHES BEER ON FOREHEAD) WHO ELSE IS READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!?!?!

Thanks dude, appreciate it!

What about this ?

Pretty sweet design.

could u make one for like 1920x1080?
[ Edited by defenderDX on Jun 27, 2013 at 4:45 PM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:

What about this ?

Pretty sweet design.

Hey dude, sure. Let me do that for you. Might take me a while cos the size of the previous one was completely different so will have to adapt the timeline at the top a little. I'll do that asap.

Hey man, here's the 1920x1080 version, with small tweaks on the timeline as things wouldn't fit otherwise. Looks pretty slick though I think. I also uploaded others, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis

Link for download : http://we.tl/4OCx4OfCOE

Patrick Willis and Aldon Smith version, in 1920 x 1080 Format.

Download link is the same - http://we.tl/4OCx4OfCOE

Hey man, here's the 1920x1080 version, with small tweaks on the timeline as things wouldn't fit otherwise. Looks pretty slick though I think. I also uploaded others, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis

you're the f**king man dude. thank you.

You bet! If you have ideas on how I can improve those, let me know, Or if you want any other player. I'm working on a Coach Harbs one right now!

You bet! If you have ideas on how I can improve those, let me know, Or if you want any other player. I'm working on a Coach Harbs one right now!

im glad you actually re-sized the picture without the logo behind Kaep. think it looks way better, and with it just distracts from the awesome picture that is already there and the cool background. Plus the logo looks cheesy and doesn't fit at all. It's a very slick and cool look. the picture makes it no question.

im glad you actually re-sized the picture without the logo behind Kaep. think it looks way better, and with it just distracts from the awesome picture that is already there and the cool background. Plus the logo looks cheesy and doesn't fit at all. It's a very slick and cool look. the picture makes it no question.

Thanks dude. Think you're right. Added after someone suggested I should yesterday, but it looks neater without. Also, just done those Harbs one. Thoughts?

Share 49ersWebzone