There are 283 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Wallpaper Thread




if only was this my computer res
Originally posted by defenderDX:
if only was this my computer res

Made it 1920x1200 (think that's what you said) but obviously there will be some stretching since it was so much smaller.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8079/83417114.jpg
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
if only was this my computer res

Made it 1920x1200 (think that's what you said) but obviously there will be some stretching since it was so much smaller.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8079/83417114.jpg


looks great man thanks
Originally posted by thenovemberrain:
Use this for my desktop, tiled, would be good for phone.

Haha this one's awesome!
Begin...

edit
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 2, 2013 at 4:56 AM ]
I would love to use these but I can't replace my Kate Upton wallpaper
Originally posted by Gore_21:


that's better
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 18, 2013 at 6:43 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This one is dope, but somebody needs to match the colors on the logo. It still has the old maroonish color.
Noticed that too..., can you edit your post and take the old one out... I added the new one 2 posts above yours
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 18, 2013 at 6:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This one is dope, but somebody needs to match the colors on the logo. It still has the old maroonish color.
Noticed that too..., can you edit your post and take the old one out... I added the new one 2 posts above yours
this was my reference:

سيكون لديك إلى الأبد استخدام هذه الألوان، وإلا كنت تنفيذ ومنزلك تصير مزبلة!
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Apr 18, 2013 at 7:06 PM ]
Stoney, can you edit you post and take out the pic. Same for you bill walsh, I already fixed it and placed it up above in the group of kap ones. Can you edit your post and take that one out. Not trying to be a jerk but to me it gets too cluttered when you have 3 or 4 of the same one on one page. Easier for people to go through them. Thanks.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,941
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

looks good. now put the schedule on their somewhere
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Stoney, can you edit you post and take out the pic. Same for you bill walsh, I already fixed it and placed it up above in the group of kap ones. Can you edit your post and take that one out. Not trying to be a jerk but to me it gets too cluttered when you have 3 or 4 of the same one on one page. Easier for people to go through them. Thanks.

too late
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Stoney, can you edit you post and take out the pic. Same for you bill walsh, I already fixed it and placed it up above in the group of kap ones. Can you edit your post and take that one out. Not trying to be a jerk but to me it gets too cluttered when you have 3 or 4 of the same one on one page. Easier for people to go through them. Thanks.

too late

Not too late. You're trippin DBW. lol



There was a different pic before with a different color and we've both edited. Yours is good too, but Gore's new one matches Kap's jersey better.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 18, 2013 at 7:09 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Stoney, can you edit you post and take out the pic. Same for you bill walsh, I already fixed it and placed it up above in the group of kap ones. Can you edit your post and take that one out. Not trying to be a jerk but to me it gets too cluttered when you have 3 or 4 of the same one on one page. Easier for people to go through them. Thanks.

too late

Not too late. You're trippin DBW. lol



There was a different pic before with a different color and we've both edited. Yours is good too, but Gore's new one matches Kap's jersey better.

I meant krizay quoted my version...lol
...