There are 182 users in the forums

49ers that you met in public (not at autograph signing, games etc...)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mickey49:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I saw Jerry Rice at TEMPLE nightclub in SF dancing in the private VIP area with some skinny white girl. I guess he likes vanilla?

He probably likes a lot of different girls. Saw him at Rudy's in Palo Alto and he left with a YOUNG latina. GOAT!

ive seen him at B412 in the VIP in Palo Alto.. He had some hotties w him
[ Edited by bigginz54 on Apr 20, 2011 at 3:58 PM ]
I've seen Jerry Rice several times, but the last time was at Crustacean in the City, where he was having dinner with his wife and kids on Father's Day. He could not have been cooler or nicer.

My kids went to Nursery School with Randy Cross' kids and he struck me as being a dick.

Joe Montana and Dwight Clark lived down the street from me when they were single and oh my...

I once saw JJ Stokes in the grocery store and he was in there to get laid, I think.

Roger Craig's kids went to school with mine and he is great Dad, has terrific kids, and definitely was around for them.

Living on the Peninsula, you get to see lots of Niners!!!
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
I've seen Jerry Rice several times, but the last time was at Crustacean in the City, where he was having dinner with his wife and kids on Father's Day. He could not have been cooler or nicer.

My kids went to Nursery School with Randy Cross' kids and he struck me as being a dick.

Joe Montana and Dwight Clark lived down the street from me when they were single and oh my...

I once saw JJ Stokes in the grocery store and he was in there to get laid, I think.

Roger Craig's kids went to school with mine and he is great Dad, has terrific kids, and definitely was around for them.

Living on the Peninsula, you get to see lots of Niners!!!

Evidently
i met harbaugh at SFO airport
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Met Deion Sanders at Stanford Shopping Center after we won our fifth ring. HATED HIM WITH A PASSION EVER SINCE.
My cousin met Frank Gore at a Best Buy in Fremont a few years ago. My cuz said he was lookin hella ashy lmao...
-Bubba Paris (complete a*****e, and possibly racist towards blacks).
-Joe Montana (very polite/nice, don't understand the hate people here have for him).
-Jerry Rice (probably the warmest 49er I've met to date).
-Steve Young (a*****e; wouldn't sign my Montana jersey).
-Anthony Dixon (really, really nice; a guy you could take a s**t with on the freeway).
-Josh Morgan (another racist; black-hater).
-Steve Bono (nice dude).
-Ronnie Lott (gave me 'double' high-fives at Scoma's, 2 days after the '89 clobbering over the Vikings in the Divisional round)!!!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Apr 21, 2011 at 11:14 AM ]
John Engelberger...I see him every now and then. He's a highschool football teammate of mine.
Joe Montana at Petrinis supermarket in san mateo when i was a 2 or 3 with my dad. he had his daughter on his shoulders and my dad had me on his shoulders. or so im told lol
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
I ran into Gary Plummer at Sac Airport around 10 years ago. I accidentally called him John Plummer, the name of a guy I used to sell shoes with at JC Penney years prior. Pretty embarrassing. I talked to him about the play against the Falcons near his last year (which was recent at the time), the game we lost Hearst, where Plummer picked up a fumble and wanted to run it back for a TD but the refs blew the ball dead... completely blown call. We lost the game 18-20 as I recall. He remembered the play well.

Met TO at Valley Fair Mall around Christmas, shook his hand, he was very cool. This was near the begining of his career.

Harris Barton at the Hotel De Anza in downtown San Jose. It was Easter brunch and he was with his family, so I gave a head nod and he gave me one back. I was just a teenager.

Merton Hanks after Ricky Watters signed with Philly, he said they tried like hell to keep him. Merton was very nice and I see why he is now working for the NFL.

Andre Carter's kid and my kid went to the same school. You can tell he is a good dad and he is a good dude.

Saw Kevin Barlow at Maggiano's in Santana Row and I didn't even try to meet him, because I didn't care.
[ Edited by Handlesit on Apr 27, 2011 at 5:11 AM ]
I met VD at my Gym in MD, man is scary when working out
Dan Bunz was a year behind me in high school. When the Niners summer camp was here in Rocklin, it was fairly regular to run into players. For instances, I saw Eason Ramson jogging in the street.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I met VD at my Gym in MD, man is scary when working out

I met VD after having sex with a prostitute in Bolivia. Still with me to this day.
Bubba Paris! I went to his son's birthday party at his house in '88. Good times.
Share 49ersWebzone