LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Round 6, #182, the San Francisco 49ers selects Ronald Johnson (WR) USC

Shop Find 49ers gear online

can't wait to see johnson in preaseason
Originally posted by YungAce:

can't wait to see johnson in preaseason

Same here. One of the players I am most excited to see.
I haven’t seen WR Ronald Johnson play very much in the games or get very many reps. Is he struggling through any kind of injury or is he just behind in the offense?

49ers OC Greg Roman: “Well, I think Ronald is having a good camp. Hopefully, we’ll see some more of him against the Texans. I got nothing but really good things to say about Ronald Johnson. He’s a guy that loves football and he’s pretty darn skilled. So I think you’ll see more out of Ronald this week.”
Practice squad for one season then cut if not cut out right this year. Average size, average speed, average hands = average player. Hopefully by next year we will be past having just average receivers. Edwards has raised the bar. We now can see what a good receiver's skill set looks like and RJ just doesn't cut it.
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Practice squad for one season then cut if not cut out right this year. Average size, average speed, average hands = average player. Hopefully by next year we will be past having just average receivers. Edwards has raised the bar. We now can see what a good receiver's skill set looks like and RJ just doesn't cut it.

Wayne Chrebet says Hi!!!!

Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by smashmouth51:

Wayne Chrebet says Hi!!!!

Didn't even make the Allen Iverson Practice Squad.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So much for sleeping with the football every night.
Originally posted by susweel:

Good one
he's on the Eagles practice squad, according to Barrows.

Originally posted by HessianDud:
he's on the Eagles practice squad, according to Barrows.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/transactions.html

True story
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Sep 5, 2011 at 12:46 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Glad he caught on somewhere. Good luck to him but damn he really blew it with us.
Originally posted by susweel:

Catching it after practice from the jugs machine could've been a better use of his time
Lets draft a big ass WR next year...like a 6'4 225lb monster
Share 49ersWebzone