LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by turfdoggs49:
I am glad you GUYS are not doing our draft.

LOL So I would've picked Johnny Patrick or Curtis Brown, and those guys got picked by the Saints and Steelers. You really wouldn't want Mickey Loomis or Pittsburgh's FO running ours? 2 of the last 3 superbowl winners? Really bro?
Originally posted by SDDAVE:
We finally have a kick returner at last. Check out the video, you will like it.

that 2nd run was pretty filthy
Wih us drafting a great returner, does this move Ginn to wr full time? I just hope he pans out because we need some speed BADLY!!
So you a Steeler fan if so wrong forum . I trust what they are doing did you work them out .They did
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by BSofSF:
Originally posted by PTulini:
bydavidwhite: Culliver played CB and S. Mike Mayock had him as a sixth-rounder. "A height-weight-speed guy but he worries me."

Thought they were going to grab that CB from Louisville. Bad pick.

"That CB from Louisville must not be too much of a prospect if you can't even remember his name.

There were 5 cornerbacks that picked after the No. 80 pick that graded out better than Chris Culliver, a couple significantly better. There's no way this guy isn't there in the 4th or 5th. The guy from Louisville's name is Johnny Patrick, mentioned by Maiocco as a possible Niner target.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Chris Culliver is officially the leanist 49er in history. Dude is shredded. Looks like he has 0% Body Fat. No homo.

Cut up like a bag of dope.
So you a Steeler fan if so wrong forum . I trust what they are doing did you work them out .They did

So I'm a steelers fan because I think their front office does a better job than ours? If you really mean that then that'd make 75% of this board steelers fans. Their fo has won 2 of the last 6 superbowls. Ours hasnt even made the playoffs since 2002. Logic says they pick better players than we do. Even a homer should be able to see that.
God, we finally have a kick returner with speed who is not looking for the sidelines after he fields it. Enjoy the video, I think you will like what you see.

null

[ Edited by SDDAVE on Apr 29, 2011 at 19:25:20 ]
Me thinks this is a Brad Seely pick. (ST Coordinator)

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Looks like Baalke wants his guys at key positions and drafts them no matter what. He drafted a bunch of projects last year as well....

agreed it that
So I'm a steelers fan because I think their front office does a better job than ours? If you really mean that then that'd make 75% of this board steelers fans. Their fo has won 2 of the last 6 superbowls. Ours hasnt even made the playoffs since 2002. Logic says they pick better players than we do. Even a homer should be able to see that.

All Iam saying is that if the 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh likes the pick then let see what he can do they just had j John p in and he must not been what they where looking 4 that it.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by PTulini:
bydavidwhite: Culliver played CB and S. Mike Mayock had him as a sixth-rounder. "A height-weight-speed guy but he worries me."

Thought they were going to grab that CB from Louisville. Bad pick.

"That CB from Louisville must not be too much of a prospect if you can't even remember his name.

There were 5 cornerbacks that picked after the No. 80 pick that graded out better than Chris Culliver, a couple significantly better. There's no way this guy isn't there in the 4th or 5th. The guy from Louisville's name is Johnny Patrick, mentioned by Maiocco as a possible Niner target.

Keep in mind that Jim had Tony Romo and David Garrard graded as 1st round picks while most didnt have them with a draftable grade at all.

All Iam saying is that if the 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh likes the pick then let see what he can do they just had j John p in and he must not been what they where looking 4 that it.

Yeah but whether you like a guy or not you have to know his value. They took Culliver way too high. Its the same s**t as last year, they picked Taylor Mays when better cover guys were available and then he struggles and we are all supposed to be shocked or something. YOu can fool me once but you cant fool me twice and Baalke better hope that Harbaugh can save his ass by coaching these guys up or he is really going to have f**ked us over. Baalke made the same type of picks last year and we all blamed it on Singletary, but the guy Sing really liked (Iupati) wound up being the only player who actually turned out to be really good.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
This guy is definitely impressive from a measureable standpoint:

- 6'0", 200lb
- 4.40 forty (tied for 3rd at the combine among all DBs)
- 38.5 vertical (2nd at the combine among all DBs)
- 10'3" broad jump
- 4.08 short shuttle
- 6.88 3-cone

Don't know if he'll pan out but this seems like what the Packers do. Bring in corners that need to be coached up but are athletic and physicial.
Share 49ersWebzone