LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 183 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by angelv05:
Dude's been ballin.

Why are people so high on our rookie's? I don't get it. Don't you know he wasn't "projected" to do the things he is doing on the field?
I don't think he was ever "projected" to make that interception. They should have ruled it a catch for Tampa. The referees don't seem to understand what our rookies are projected to do.
Your sarcasm is extremely well refined.
Great game by the kid
Josh Freeman visited Culliver Island today
Good first game for him.
i said earlier that culliver didn't look good against the eagles (and i dont think he did) but he looked really good today. glad he came to play!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Josh Freeman visited Culliver Island today

So is Culliver turning into another success story for Harbaalke? How was the rest of his play?
Originally posted by 9moon:
are u guys nuts??/

we drafted this guy in the 3rd round because of his measurable???

have u guys seen this guy play?? he's a freakin 5th rounder at best..

Thank God you were not in charge of the draft. Leave it up to the real GMs.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
So is Culliver turning into another success story for Harbaalke? How was the rest of his play?

I was just watching the replay highlights of yesterday's game. Culliver was quite impressive, dude can play some man to man! He's going to be a good one for us.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I was just watching the replay highlights of yesterday's game. Culliver was quite impressive, dude can play some man to man! He's going to be a good one for us.

Lets not suck, and cup just yet.

Lets see what happens against better wrs.

Culliver Island? yeeees
Originally posted by verb1der:

He was compared to Peterson in measurable, just didn't have the experience. Still need to draft a CB next year but Chris playing the nickel looks good.
Originally posted by verb1der:hea

Good stuff to hear. Hope he continues to get more playing time as season goes
Starting corner next year, book it!
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Starting corner next year, book it!

Share 49ersWebzone