LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
Is he gonna play back up to Spencer?....I hope he takes his job......
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Hes going to take his job. book it. Philip adams will surprise and be the nickel back, t arrell brown will get cut!
our run d is gonna suck and our pass d will suck worse.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Hes going to take his job. book it. Philip adams will surprise and be the nickel back, t arrell brown will get cut!

t brown needs to go
Originally posted by jreff22:

t brown needs to go

Starting the season will be: Signed FA, Spencer, Adams, Culliver.

Adams will probably take over the #2 role by the end of the season.

I hope so Im tired of seeing our Corners constently get beat......

I hope so Im tired of seeing our Corners constently get beat......

Agree. I hope these young corners come ready to play, compete & make plays out there!
Quote:
Defensive Play of the day: Rookie cornerback Chris Culliver had a good day on defense, breaking up a short pass from rookie Jeremiah Masoli that was intended for receiver Lance Long. Culliver broke up the next play, too, a Masoli pass for Josh Morgan.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/29/11/49ers-camp-report-Harbaugh-runs-the-show/l_49ers.html?blockID=544754&feedID=3432
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
our run d is gonna suck and our pass d will suck worse.
Originally posted by sachie23:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by PTulini:
MBachCSN: #49ers third round draft pick Chris Culliver says coaches told him he will play corner, not safety

He's probably gonna start.

Are you thinking opposite of Spencer (assuming we don't land any FA CBs)??

He's not gonna start. They'll sign someone.

Why we already got the kicker!

Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
Defensive Play of the day: Rookie cornerback Chris Culliver had a good day on defense, breaking up a short pass from rookie Jeremiah Masoli that was intended for receiver Lance Long. Culliver broke up the next play, too, a Masoli pass for Josh Morgan.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/29/11/49ers-camp-report-Harbaugh-runs-the-show/l_49ers.html?blockID=544754&feedID=3432

Good stuff to hear!
This doesn't sound good;

"Chris Culliver. He let Ted Ginn beat him on a slant and overall he did not look confident at corner back."

This guy sounds like a safety from reports. I can't believe they drafted 2 safeties in the 3rd round in the last couple of years and are trying to convert the to CB. Could be worse, could have drafted a DE/OLB to be FB.

[ Edited by LottOfDefense on Jul 31, 2011 at 21:55:21 ]
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
This doesn't sound good;

"Chris Culliver. He let Ted Ginn beat him on a slant and overall he did not look confident at corner back."

This guy sounds like a safety from reports. I can't believe they drafted 2 safeties in the 3rd round in the last couple of years and are trying to convert the to CB. Could be worse, could hve drafted a DE/OLB to be FB.

Dude, it's his first padded practice in the NFL, going against a NFL vet. Did I mention he just got the playbook less than a weak ago?
This doesn't sound good;

This guy sounds like a safety from reports. I can't believe they drafted 2 safeties in the 3rd round in the last couple of years and are trying to convert the to CB. Could be worse, could hve drafted a DE/OLB to be FB.

2 steps forward, 1 step back.

He's tall and has 4.4 speed. He only played 1 year as a CB.

Hopefully Brown, Adams and Culliver perform well as our #2, nickel, and dime (in god knows what order)
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
This doesn't sound good;

2 steps forward, 1 step back.

He's tall and has 4.4 speed. He only played 1 year as a CB.

Hopefully Brown, Adams and Culliver perform well as our #2, nickel, and dime (in god knows what order)

If that is our line up, we are going to get burned all year long...
Share 49ersWebzone