There are 280 users in the forums

Round 2, #36, the San Francisco 49ers selects Colin Kaepernick (QB) Nevada

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok ok my bad.. I just wanted someone elses opinion. Thanks for your time.
Originally posted by 99Ways2SackAQb:
Ok ok my bad.. I just wanted someone elses opinion. Thanks for your time.

This isn't college or high school football. We should get a PROFESSIONAL wide receiver to play WR
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
i dont know why so many ppl count Kap out of the race for our QB. yea he threw alot of interceptions in the preseason but most rookies would given the short offseason. Dalton looked down right awful in preseason and he made me eat a whole lot of crow this season.

I like alex but i dont really expect him to be an elite QB. he goes into conservative mode too much.

Kap has good accuracy, a rocket arm, and incredible mobility

Have a little more faith in Harbaughs decision to trade up for him in the 2nd.

Putting it nicely, who would have thought Steve DeBerg would've taken the 49ers to the NFC Championship Game, while he was keeping Joe's seat warm. It'll be interesting to see how the offseason turns out, especially if/when Alex is re-signed to an extension.
[ Edited by lssanjose on Jan 24, 2012 at 11:55 PM ]
i dont know why so many ppl count Kap out of the race for our QB. yea he threw alot of interceptions in the preseason but most rookies would given the short offseason. Dalton looked down right awful in preseason and he made me eat a whole lot of crow this season.

I like alex but i dont really expect him to be an elite QB. he goes into conservative mode too much.

THIS.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
colin kaepernick will most likely never see the field

Of course he will, he's only couple of feet away from it on game days
I'm not jokin ..

Bring in KAP..

cheers to all of you who can see da truth... #49erFaithful

Oh, and tell whats his name to make a new rap song on Kap in Paris... Cause we coming hard next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we arent the Raiders haha
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 99Ways2SackAQb:
Ok I will probably get roasted for this but I have to ask. Do you think Colin Kaepernick can play wide receiver? Think about he is tall, fast and has a knack for getting in the endzone when becomes a runner. Thoughts?

You shalleth be Roasted.

He's a quarterback.

Enough said.
DONT EVER COACH FOOTBALL

he's the next jerry rice

If the NFL had two quarterbacks on the field, everybody would be excited about Kaepernick. But because there is only one QB on the field at a time, it means Kaepernick's success = Smith's failure; and now since Smith walks on water after his one playoff game, that leaves Kaepernick as a threat, an intruder, an assassin out to get Alex Smith.

The reality is, if Alex Smith disappeared from history right now, EVERYBODY on the WZ would be jumping for joy in anticipation of Colin Kaepernick.

May the best quarterback win the job, whether it's the messiah or the assassin.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

If the NFL had two quarterbacks on the field, everybody would be excited about Kaepernick. But because there is only one QB on the field at a time, it means Kaepernick's success = Smith's failure; and now since Smith walks on water after his one playoff game, that leaves Kaepernick as a threat, an intruder, an assassin out to get Alex Smith.

The reality is, if Alex Smith disappeared from history right now, EVERYBODY on the WZ would be jumping for joy in anticipation of Colin Kaepernick.

May the best quarterback win the job, whether it's the messiah or the assassin.

lol I don't really think so... but whatever bro think what you want.
Call Comedy Central, haha. Cause your about to get roasted! This thread should be locked by the time I wake up in the morning.
Should Steve Young have been a running back? I think not
Share 49ersWebzone