LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Vernon Davis Higlights 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dear Lord,

Please turn this into an Alex Smith thread, amen.
good vid, cant wait for next year or 2012 depending on what happens with CBA....
great Vid

but Damn, these past two years were wasted on incompetent coaching!
If we could do the draft over, I would hope the Niners would pick him again. We are lucky to have him.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 11, 2011 at 1:13 PM ]
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
@ getting in Clay Matthew's face.

DUKE!

Matthews didn't want none. He's like "yeah you can both block me and catch passes on me, yeah yeah yeah"
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
If we could do the draft over, I would hope the Niners would pick him again. We are lucky to have him.

I think big (bigger) things to come under Harbaugh. I wish the Niners could get a reliable burner to line-up opposite Crabtree to really open things up for Davis.
Originally posted by BHulman:

I think big (bigger) things to come under Harbaugh. I wish the Niners could get a reliable burner to line-up opposite Crabtree to really open things up for Davis.

Oh I agree. I think all our TE's are going to benefit greatly having Harbaugh as coach. Davis may put up ridiculous numbers.

matt leinart all the way

I think Crabtree himself needs to become more reliable first.

We need more speed at the DB and WR position. A burner would almost make Davis unstoppable.

Love the clip! keep up the awesome work!!
nice!
Great job putting that together! Keep up the good work.
Very nice, indeed.

Now, that's a pass catching TE! Way to work on the hands Vernon!

I expect great things with Harbaugh's O.

BOSS
Share 49ersWebzone