There are 354 users in the forums

NFL Star Patrick Willis Joins UFC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by crabman82:
PatrickWillis52 What r ppl talking about UFC. I never said anything about UFC. I just got on twitter now to read all this lol someone got alot of ppl

LOL

That's funny webzone went big time. Lol

That seriously just made this April Fools the best, knowing word got all the way to the big dog himself.

thats awesome!
Originally posted by aman49:
PatrickWillis52 What r ppl talking about UFC. I never said anything about UFC. I just got on twitter now to read all this lol someone got alot of ppl

LOL

That seriously just made this April Fools the best, knowing word got all the way to the big dog himself.

thats awesome!
I'd watch Patrick Willis smack some people around, when's the first fight?!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

LOL

*sniff*proud*sniff*

• Otter
  • Veteran
There were a number of people that thought this year's article wasn't as good as prior year's, but it looks like a number of people got fooled.

Good job to those that put it together.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Otter:
There were a number of people that thought this year's article wasn't as good as prior year's, but it looks like a number of people got fooled.

We've fooled people in the past including Maiocco and local Bay Area news sites. This one ranks up there with the best.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by Otter:

We've fooled people in the past including Maiocco and local Bay Area news sites. This one ranks up there with the best.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by aman49:

LOL

Well done web zone

thats awesome!
Sent him a link to this page lol

Would be cool if he signs up.

I don't mind saying I was fooled. It was just plausible enough, given the current labor situation, to be possible. And, of course Patrick Willis looks like he could wail in that ring. Totally got me. I was worried about his health.

Yeah so it got to Willis, if thats even his quote really, but it was still far fetched and unbelievable in my opinion.

Need to come up with something that will fool even the veterans on this board i.e. "49erswebzone is shutting down do to costs"

I would actually believe something that is realistic like that. Willis to the UFC? Come on really? You guys can do better than that.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

lol what the hell is going on in the gif?
Originally posted by TenderLoinTimmy:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

lol what the hell is going on in the gif?

Just f**kin around with Kobe, and he ignores Chris Rock.
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Yeah so it got to Willis, if thats even his quote really, but it was still far fetched and unbelievable in my opinion.

Need to come up with something that will fool even the veterans on this board i.e. "49erswebzone is shutting down do to costs"

I would actually believe something that is realistic like that. Willis to the UFC? Come on really? You guys can do better than that.

Only a noob would believe that.. Patrick Willis to the UFC during a lockout isn't far-fetched since he MMA trains and is pretty famous
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by 9ers4u:

Only a noob would believe that.. Patrick Willis to the UFC during a lockout isn't far-fetched since he MMA trains and is pretty famous

not far fetched at all. Hell if Johnnie Morton can do it lol so can PW
Share 49ersWebzone