There are 249 users in the forums

Worst 49ers beat writer???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
The only beat writers are Maiocco (CSN), Barrows (Sac Bee), Branch (Press Democrat), Lynch (Chronicle), and Dan Brown (Mercury).

Timmy K, Cohn, Ratto, and everyone else are columnists.

Just wanted to clear that up.

oh well then....I thought he meant humans who write about them. Either way, I still can't stand both.

Niners

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 1, 2011 at 15:47:05 ]
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
It's easily Cohn.

-9fA

Ditto
i like barrows the most
Lynch, hands down. I try not to read any of his content because I know he's going to say something dumb. He's more like a Niner gossip columnist, with little sensible knowledge of the game.
Three way tie with Cohn, Kawakami and Lynch..

Lynch might have the others beat with his article today saying that Ed Donatell was the DC.. seriously, does he even follow the team??
Lynch = Rat Ejaculate
[ Edited by captain_planet on Apr 1, 2011 at 8:28 PM ]
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Lynch, hands down. I try not to read any of his content because I know he's going to say something dumb. He's more like a Niner gossip columnist, with little sensible knowledge of the game.[/

I'd like to say HOW MUCH I HATE THE COWBOYS, I guess this is a April Fool Day Prank.

Ditto, I hate the Boys too.
[ Edited by 9erB4Us on Apr 1, 2011 at 8:32 PM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Another example of poor writing:

Quote:
Even the consideration of these two players begs the question - are the 49ers wedded to a 3-4 scheme? With Ed Donatell as their defensive coordinator, one of the founding fathers of the NFL's 3-4 revival, the 49ers are likely to stay with the scheme. Nevertheless, going to 4-3 could be intriguing.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?entry_id=86236#ixzz1IKic1oia

What's wrong with this?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sixbricks:
Fat Rat Ratto bar none

I cant stand that fat f**k either, so boring.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:

Quote:
Even the consideration of these two players begs the question - are the 49ers wedded to a 3-4 scheme? With Ed Donatell as their defensive coordinator, one of the founding fathers of the NFL's 3-4 revival, the 49ers are likely to stay with the scheme. Nevertheless, going to 4-3 could be intriguing.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?entry_id=86236#ixzz1IKic1oia

What's wrong with this?

Fangio, and this guy covers the 49ers.
[img=]
[ Edited by jimrat201 on Apr 1, 2011 at 11:25 PM ]

• EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Three way tie with Cohn, Kawakami and Lynch..

Lynch might have the others beat with his article today saying that Ed Donatell was the DC.. seriously, does he even follow the team??

Yeah I saw this too :) the only reasoned I signed in was to bash Lynch, come on a 4-3? F him. I should spell his name linch since he doesn't seem to bother with correctly spelling names. How about that QB Millet LOL
Originally posted by GEEK:

Quote:

What's wrong with this?

What's scary is it's bolded too

As far as beat writers go it's gotta be Lynch. The guy just has terrible insight and today's article is one of his "best" works.
  • Veteran
Cohn is the best, followed by T.K and Lynch. The real beat writers, two Matts and Branch are ok, but not great.
Originally posted by 190836:
Cohn is the best, followed by T.K and Lynch. The real beat writers, two Matts and Branch are ok, but not great.

Yeah, if we didn't already know that 190836 is Cohn, here is proof positive.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.
Kevin Lynch is the worst.
Share 49ersWebzone