LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Things more reassuring than a Jed York guarantee

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
A Dingleberry pep talk

A Nowin Fist Pump

I didn't know Nowin was in the Black Power Movement.
Hey, Jed did follow through on getting Harbaugh guys. Thats a better hire than his dad ever made.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Hey, Jed did follow through on getting Harbaugh guys. Thats a better hire than his dad ever made.

He got lucky that Harbaugh wanted to stay in the Bay. Harbaugh could have gone anwwhere college or pro. He could have his pick of 15 - 20 top jobs. He chose us. Not the other way around. I'm not knocking it. I'm glad we got him and he is the right guy. I just don't give huge credit to Jed on this.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He got lucky that Harbaugh wanted to stay in the Bay. Harbaugh could have gone anwwhere college or pro. He could have his pick of 15 - 20 top jobs. He chose us. Not the other way around. I'm not knocking it. I'm glad we got him and he is the right guy. I just don't give huge credit to Jed on this.

I don't think that you'll ever give Jed credit for anything..

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

I don't blame Jed or the Yorks that much for anything thats happened over the past few years, its the coach's and players that are to blame,,, its the hiring of the wrong coach's that you can blame ownership for. The hiring of Harbaugh is one thing that i will give him credit.. and remember he wasn't in charge when the previous coaches got hired.
Originally posted by RonRon:

-9fA

I don't blame Jed or the Yorks that much for anything thats happened over the past few years, its the coach's and players that are to blame,,, its the hiring of the wrong coach's that you can blame ownership for. The hiring of Harbaugh is one thing that i will give him credit.. and remember he wasn't in charge when the previous coaches got hired.

Your whole post is one big contradiction. You dont blame Jed or his Dad but hiring bad coaches is ownerships fault? John York Fired Mooch and hired Erickson, then Nolan, Then Son Jed hired Sing.

How is that not their faults? They are the only ones to blame!

[ Edited by CoachingMatters on Mar 16, 2011 at 13:26:27 ]
a Barrack Ombama campaign promise
Originally posted by CoachingMatters:
Originally posted by RonRon:

-9fA

Your whole post is one big contradiction. You dont blame Jed or his Dad but hiring bad coaches is ownerships fault? John York Fired Mooch and hired Erickson, then Nolan, Then Son Jed hired Sing.

How is that not their faults? They are the only ones to blame!
Going on a blind date only to discover you have been set up with a hottie

Originally posted by backontop:

To soon??

LMAO
Actually improving after watching the film.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
modded

modded
[ Edited by Otter on Apr 4, 2011 at 12:16 PM ]
bump
Harbaughs sideline and press conference demeanor, Romans game plan… crap just realized it said "more"
Share 49ersWebzone