There are 297 users in the forums

Things more reassuring than a Jed York guarantee

Shop Find 49ers gear online

To soon??
Originally posted by backontop:

To soon??

Originally posted by zozell:

ahaha
Having Carr as our QB going into a failed CBA season.
Updates from the flat earth society.
modded

[ Edited by Otter on Apr 4, 2011 at 12:15:37 ]
Originally posted by bigginz54:
A Large Farva

I don't want a large Farva, I want a god damn liter of cola

To soon??

Will have a 9er section when we get to hell
If someone guarantees me something, I always believe it. It's important to me that I receive a guarantee. When someone says something strongly, it means they're telling the truth and are infallible. This is especially true if it comes from someone who is regarded as an "expert" or something who is being paid to do this for a living. Always trust what people who are allegedly authorities or who "ought to know" tell you. Questioning things is inappropriate and rude.

Originally posted by DuhWinning:
If someone guarantees me something, I always believe it. It's important to me that I receive a guarantee. When someone says something strongly, it means they're telling the truth and are infallible. This is especially true if it comes from someone who is regarded as an "expert" or something who is being paid to do this for a living. Always trust what people who are allegedly authorities or who "ought to know" tell you. Questioning things is inappropriate and rude.

Kinda like how all of Niner Talk "Guaranteed" that Jed York failed and didn't offer enough money to Harbaugh and was being cheap...
Originally posted by Lockout:

Kinda like how all of Niner Talk "Guaranteed" that Jed York failed and didn't offer enough money to Harbaugh and was being cheap...

So which PBM are you?
Originally posted by jreff22:

So which PBM are you?

Originally posted by jreff22:

To soon??

Will have a 9er section when we get to hell

Will that be where all of the Super Bowl trophies are held? If so I'm in!

Kind of like Jed Guaranteeing a playoff appearance the past 2 years.
Share 49ersWebzone