There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who would you rather beat in the superbowl?

Who would you rather beat in the superbowl?

• EdEs
  • Veteran
Just thought about it and figured I would post the question to the forum. In the next few years if the 49ers go and win the Superbowl which team would you most rather beat? I would say the Steelers just because they are currently ahead of us in trophies. Thanks.
Lakers
Jets x 10000000

Words can describe how much I hate them.

Although it would suck because no matter how the game goes, ESPN will talk about how the Jets lost rather than the Niners won... I can honestly see that now
Pats #1

Raiders #2
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Jets x 10000000

Words can describe how much I hate them.

Although it would suck because no matter how the game goes, ESPN will talk about how the Jets lost rather than the Niners won... I can honestly see that now

The new-era Jets are disgustingly entertaining. Your hate seems solely based on envy.
aaron rodgers and mike mccarthy
Pittsburgh or new england.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
wow it's a lot closer than I thought it would be
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Pats or Jets
Steelers hands-down.

Not only have I had to spend my entire life endlessly hearing about how cool/great/bad@ss they are, before the SB, we would all get to hear talk of them adding to their lead in rings, yet having their lead disappear once we took them out.

How sweet that would be.
Steelers, Steelers, Steelers.
Anybody.
I don't care who the team is.

I just want them to be heavily favored, so when we win, it goes into the history books as one of the greatest ever.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by WillistheWall: