LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by VA49er:
??? Dude Please double up Crabs. Leave Randy singled. Let Delanie and Vernon work on LBs. Please do that. Crabs is getting so many balls because we have lots of weapons. If Crabs is open getting him the ball is a great idea. He is sick after the catch.

He'd just drop it anyways.
just FYI we do run a WCO.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-nfl-playoffs-49ers-20130116,0,3977032.story

Awesome writeup of how JH (withthe help of PR director Bob Lange) motivated the Niners players last week leadding up to the game against the Packers (was also mentioned on the KNBR morning show today).... wonder what he has up his sleeve this week.
To remind Moss that he's surrounded by much younger teammates, someone wrote "B.C. 1202" on athletic tape and affixed it to the receiver's bio.

During Whitner's interview on csnbayarea I seen it in the background and recognized the picture as a scouting report from high school because I had seen it before. Then I looked at the locker next to him and seen the same thing. I thought maybe they put them up to remind the guys where they came from. Somewhat true.
Awesome video of Jim while he was coaching at USD teaching a QB clinic to other coaches.

You can really see his knowledge, intensity and passion for the game. So great to have him as a coach compared to the past 10 years.

[ Edited by Niners23 on Jan 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM ]
posted like 20 times but yeah it's a great video
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that's pretty awesome.
awesome...Great way to keep his players grounded
Can't say enough about Harbaugh, he's brilliant.

I remember when this was first reported like 2 weeks ago
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I actually emailed Harbaugh telling him to do this.
I did notice as well that the team is scoring more touchdowns than field goals. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
Yup, the scoring of more touchdowns was the upside of Akers missing so many. Coach had to get in closer for Akers to be sure, and in so doing, we got more TDs. Makes you think we should have been doing this all the time. Anyway, a good benefit from a bad situation. Called for a change in coaching O game, but JH was up to the job. I think a lot of us were tired of FGs instead of TDs, so this may just have worked out despite Akers problems.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
To remind Moss that he's surrounded by much younger teammates, someone wrote "B.C. 1202" on athletic tape and affixed it to the receiver's bio.

I laughed so hard when I read that.....
Share 49ersWebzone