There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jim Harbaugh Thread

• fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Okay, I'm locking this because this is less about Kaep, Harbs, or the utter destruction of the Green Bay Packers. It is devolving into a discussion about the QB situation.
Well, Kap did throw to Crabs for 9 catches, but he also got a 44yarder to Vernon. Addtionally, altho he dropped 3, delanie did catch one. And so did a lot of other guys. Point in fact, Kap spread the ball around from moss to miller, and anyone else he could find. THIS is the way to beat a great team. With a bunch of passes, to a bunch of guys. As for the 1-2 steppers, I was way wrong on that. Heck, Kap was taking 7 or 9 steppers and completed 8 of 10 3rd downs in first half alone. Wow, what an amazing display of talent.

And, once we got up on them, roman nor fangio took their foot of the packer's throats. No prevent D nor prevent O. This was balz to the walz, start to finish, and I didn't recognize that play calling...oops, was reminiscent of NE game. Whatever, it was a dandy, with OL getting A+, DL...ok, front 7 getting A+, and DBs doing fine. Running game was...how do you call this...otherworldly. Frank got a TD and over 100 yds. Kap threw for 200 and change and ran for 186. Jeez. Justin gutted it out and held on, despite the pain, and made the rest of our D look fantastic. They haven't since justin went down . Aldon looked his usual with his brother wearing the torn triceps brace. The coaching was phenomenal, the playing was phenomenal, and the game was unforgettable. We beat a great team, basically at full strength. We are all glad Justin played. He made the D go and kap made the O go. How sweet it was.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jan 12, 2013 at 9:37 PM ]
??? Dude Please double up Crabs. Leave Randy singled. Let Delanie and Vernon work on LBs. Please do that. Crabs is getting so many balls because we have lots of weapons. If Crabs is open getting him the ball is a great idea. He is sick after the catch.
wow you're really nitpicking here...just enjoy our success man lol
Originally posted by VA49er:
??? Dude Please double up Crabs. Leave Randy singled. Let Delanie and Vernon work on LBs. Please do that. Crabs is getting so many balls because we have lots of weapons. If Crabs is open getting him the ball is a great idea. He is sick after the catch.

He'd just drop it anyways.
just FYI we do run a WCO.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-nfl-playoffs-49ers-20130116,0,3977032.story

Awesome writeup of how JH (withthe help of PR director Bob Lange) motivated the Niners players last week leadding up to the game against the Packers (was also mentioned on the KNBR morning show today).... wonder what he has up his sleeve this week.
To remind Moss that he's surrounded by much younger teammates, someone wrote "B.C. 1202" on athletic tape and affixed it to the receiver's bio.

During Whitner's interview on csnbayarea I seen it in the background and recognized the picture as a scouting report from high school because I had seen it before. Then I looked at the locker next to him and seen the same thing. I thought maybe they put them up to remind the guys where they came from. Somewhat true.
Awesome video of Jim while he was coaching at USD teaching a QB clinic to other coaches.
You can really see his knowledge, intensity and passion for the game. So great to have him as a coach compared to the past 10 years.
[ Edited by Niners23 on Jan 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM ]
posted like 20 times but yeah it's a great video
that's pretty awesome.
awesome...Great way to keep his players grounded
Can't say enough about Harbaugh, he's brilliant.
I remember when this was first reported like 2 weeks ago