LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
What?! We won the SUPERBOWL??!!!

oh wait...
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Discussion is over with. It will be disappointing if we don't win it all, but the statement has been made. Harbaugh was right. We're just more explosive with Kaepernick.

Exactly. This is the stamp to our season. The Kaepernick era is OFFICIALLY now in business. Wish the best of luck to Alex Smith wherever he goes. Was a classy player for us.
As the inventor of "Harbozo" and "Krapernickers", I'll admit that I am humbled by Kaep's performance
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
What?! We won the SUPERBOWL??!!!

oh wait...

Didn't win the Super Bowl last year either.
I would like to take this oppurtunity to post that I was one of the few who questioned the move to Kap, not bc of his skill but because of how he was misreading coverages when he first came in and I wasnt sure the time was there for him to learn on the fly. Once again J.H proved why he is an Nfl coach and I am still in the college ranks, he made a gutsy move and I was dead wrong about, luckily, this crow taste oh so good to eat.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Discussion is over with. It will be disappointing if we don't win it all, but the statement has been made. Harbaugh was right. We're just more explosive with Kaepernick.

Exactly. This is the stamp to our season. The Kaepernick era is OFFICIALLY now in business. Wish the best of luck to Alex Smith wherever he goes. Was a classy player for us.

I can't stand this.

The stamp on our season better be winning the Super Bowl.
As much as I've hated on various coaches this season, the gameplan for today looked outstanding. I've bashed on Roman, repeatedly, over and over, but this was a fine gameplan, the offense showed a lot of variety, a great mix of running and passing plays, utilizing all the various weapons. Fangio meanwhile had a solid defensive plan for an absolutely explosive offense that was basically held to 17 points today if you take out Kaepernick's pick 6 and that b******t pass interference call at the end that should have been an INT.

This coaching staff seems like they really step it up come playoff time so I hope they bring it again next week, no matter who or where they play.

Major props to the coaching staff period, that was an awesome game, they took it to an experienced and determined team with probably the best quarterback in football.
Not yet . . .
what balls, man. what balls
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
I have nothing to hide from.

Yeah, you do. You said Kaepernick was Joe Webb.

Kaep!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Okay, I'm locking this because this is less about Kaep, Harbs, or the utter destruction of the Green Bay Packers. It is devolving into a discussion about the QB situation.
Well, Kap did throw to Crabs for 9 catches, but he also got a 44yarder to Vernon. Addtionally, altho he dropped 3, delanie did catch one. And so did a lot of other guys. Point in fact, Kap spread the ball around from moss to miller, and anyone else he could find. THIS is the way to beat a great team. With a bunch of passes, to a bunch of guys. As for the 1-2 steppers, I was way wrong on that. Heck, Kap was taking 7 or 9 steppers and completed 8 of 10 3rd downs in first half alone. Wow, what an amazing display of talent.

And, once we got up on them, roman nor fangio took their foot of the packer's throats. No prevent D nor prevent O. This was balz to the walz, start to finish, and I didn't recognize that play calling...oops, was reminiscent of NE game. Whatever, it was a dandy, with OL getting A+, DL...ok, front 7 getting A+, and DBs doing fine. Running game was...how do you call this...otherworldly. Frank got a TD and over 100 yds. Kap threw for 200 and change and ran for 186. Jeez. Justin gutted it out and held on, despite the pain, and made the rest of our D look fantastic. They haven't since justin went down . Aldon looked his usual with his brother wearing the torn triceps brace. The coaching was phenomenal, the playing was phenomenal, and the game was unforgettable. We beat a great team, basically at full strength. We are all glad Justin played. He made the D go and kap made the O go. How sweet it was.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jan 12, 2013 at 9:37 PM ]
??? Dude Please double up Crabs. Leave Randy singled. Let Delanie and Vernon work on LBs. Please do that. Crabs is getting so many balls because we have lots of weapons. If Crabs is open getting him the ball is a great idea. He is sick after the catch.
wow you're really nitpicking here...just enjoy our success man lol
Share 49ersWebzone