LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
And everyone thats been questioning his move to switch to Kaep.

Congrats coach.

Congrats Kaep.

Congrats to our Niners.

A new era has BEGUN !!!!!!!!
Nah. Not really. It was a good game by Kap, but we didn't make the switch to get to the NFC title game. We made the switch to win it and then the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Nah. Not really. It was a good game by Kap, but we didn't make the switch to get to the NFC title game. We made the switch to win it and then the Super Bowl.

I thought you'd be hiding this week

Lets hope so. But with that said Kaep could become great if he can continue to learn and play like that. He is literally the hardest QB in the league to account for when he is on.
Hopefully all the "Harbozo" posts stop lol
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
I thought you'd be hiding this week

I have nothing to hide from.

A "good game"
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
A "good game"

Was it not a good game?
Discussion is over with. It will be disappointing if we don't win it all, but the statement has been made. Harbaugh was right. We're just more explosive with Kaepernick.
A "good game"

Was it not a good game?

It was an unbelievable record shattering game by Kap!

Noob

A "good game"

Was it not a good game?

No, it was a great game.

LOL. 17/31 for 263 yds, 2 TD's, 1 INT, and set an NFL playoff record by rushing for 181 yds off of 16 carries and added 2 TD's on those runs as well. Stop the hate for him already and just enjoy it dude. We're going to the NFC Championship baby!!! Whoooo hooooo!!!!!!!! Go 9ers baby!!!!!!!
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Discussion is over with. It will be disappointing if we don't win it all, but the statement has been made. Harbaugh was right. We're just more explosive with Kaepernick.

+1. That pretty much sums it up for me as well.
Winning!!!
Speaking of critics...people need to lay the hell off Staley after tonight as well.
Share 49ersWebzone