LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 451 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by crabman82:
i vote to move this thread. he isnt a niner anymore despite what he wears tomorrow

i second that motion.

This, f**k this guy.......

Hey, max is a good guy. I'll vouch for him.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm a little surprised he's heading back to college. Must be something about the business nature of the NFL he doesn't like.

Or as some have opined, he was in over his head here. He couldn't hack it.

Is much tougher to be a head coach in the NFL. For one, you have to be smoother in dealing with the executives, that's before you get to the politics. Secondly, at least in the 9ers' context, you don't have final say on personnel which could be a major source of conflict.

As a college coach, at least he has total control of all football operations-related matters plus is much more straight forward only having to deal with the Athletic Director.

It really depends on your personality, some will never want a college job, just players recruiting alone will be enough of a deterrent. But, it could fit Harbaugh better.
Where are our Harbaugh defenders now? How do you rail against our FO without acknowledging that this d*** quit on us midseason? F*** Jim Harbaugh! Get this shi* in NFL Talk! All of his threads!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver

"@VincentFrankNFL: @MikeSilver What's your take? Should he coach?" That is up to Jed, and Jed alone. Might cost him $
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Where are our Harbaugh defenders now? How do you rail against our FO without acknowledging that this d*** quit on us midseason? F*** Jim Harbaugh! Get this shi* in NFL Talk! All of his threads!

he left the nfl, he is relegated to the other sports threads LOL
Well, it's over. Now let's see how bad it gets. At least it's not the Raiders.
First people complain because we arent getting info, then the info comes out and everyone loses their s**t. Classic!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Harbaugh is a f**king phony........I hope Michigan loses all there games lol
Harbaugh is a bright guy and understands that by going to Michigan all the cards are in his hands. He can hire his staff, run the program as he wishes while making a ton more money. If he stays in the NFL his new team would give up draft picks to get him and it would be a lateral move due to perceived failure. Going back to college he will leave the NFL with one of top W/L records in history, and his next NFL job will be when this whole situation is forgotten. It's a win/win/win for him. The 9ers have to hope they can find an equally good HC and a better OC...AND that Fangio will stay.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Dec 27, 2014 at 10:31 PM ]
Fire his ass now and make Roman the HC tomorrow. Let's roll

gone with a capital G. i look forward to a more professional less lunatic type of head coach.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
898 pages, we have ploughed this ground as much as we can plough. LOL. At least, that's one heated thread that can be put to rest.

That leaves the Kaepernick thread which I am sure will still be ongoing for a good while.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami

Yep and get him out of the NFL. 49ers home run. RT @GoBlue5730 What exactly do the 49ers want him to do? Quit so they don't have to pay him?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver

"@VincentFrankNFL: @MikeSilver What's your take? Should he coach?" That is up to Jed, and Jed alone. Might cost him $

Who's Vincent referring to?
I am glad he will at UM and not in Oakland. Good luck Jimmy and thanks for the memories.
Share 49ersWebzone