LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 321 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm a little surprised he's heading back to college. Must be something about the business nature of the NFL he doesn't like.

or getting his ass raped by pete carroll
I'm a little surprised he's heading back to college. Must be something about the business nature of the NFL he doesn't like.

Or as some have opined, he was in over his head here. He couldn't hack it.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

Or as some have opined, he was in over his head here. He couldn't hack it.

Jim's brain would never accept that to be true
Remember guys Harbaugh is all about the high road… lol what a crock.

Im thinking the team once again tried to show him respect by letting him coach out the season and of course he shoves it back in their face by allowing the reps to come talk to him before the last game is even over. If he was as honorable as he says he is, he would wait till the weekend is over… not like he can start recruiting before sunday. Hell he can't even officially accept till after the game. But whatever, I wish him well in college where Meyer will be the new bane of his existence and own him much like carroll did.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Remember guys Harbaugh is all about the high road… lol what a crock.

Im thinking the team once again tried to show him respect by letting him coach out the season and of course he shoves it back in their face by allowing the reps to come talk to him before the last game is even over. If he was as honorable as he says he is, he would wait till the weekend is over… not like he can start recruiting before sunday. Hell he can't even officially accept till after the game. But whatever, I wish him well in college where Meyer will be the new bane of his existence and own him much like carroll did.

Thats my saving grace. He couldn't beat carroll and now meyer is going to make him just as miserable.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Dec 27, 2014 at 10:09 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dave Feldman ‏@FeldyCSN

Confirmed: Harbaugh to Michigan! Press Conference Tues in Ann Arbor
just gets more pathetic

Dave Feldman ‏@FeldyCSN 31s31 seconds ago
Confirmed: Harbaugh to Michigan! Press Conference Tues in Ann Arbor

"We will install the West Coast offense in San Francisco, birthplace of the West Coast offense."

i vote to move this thread. he isnt a niner anymore despite what he wears tomorrow
Originally posted by crabman82:
i vote to move this thread. he isnt a niner anymore despite what he wears tomorrow

i second that motion.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by crabman82:

i second that motion.

This, f**k this guy.......
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Going to be a hell of a morning tomorrow...

Bay Area Sports Guy ‏@BASportsGuy
49ers can't let him coach tomorrow. RT @FeldyCSN Confirmed: Harbaugh to Michigan! Press Conference Tues in Ann Arbor
I hope they don't fire him.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Going to be a hell of a morning tomorrow...

Bay Area Sports Guy ‏@BASportsGuy
49ers can't let him coach tomorrow. RT @FeldyCSN Confirmed: Harbaugh to Michigan! Press Conference Tues in Ann Arbor

i feel they shouldnt or cant. but jed will sell it as a send off for the past 4 years or really 3 years. just like people said a coach with his credentials after 3 years cant be fired, they'll also say he cant coach tomorrow. but both will happen. truly unique situation
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver

"@VincentFrankNFL: Why is Habaugh coaching tomorrow? Show him the door before the game." You want to spice up my Sunday, don't you?
Share 49ersWebzone