There are 286 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by crabman82:
ok you can sit there and think other people need to source it. some of us have watched enough ball over the years to sniff this from a mile away. no worries though you wont have to wait long, he'll be fired on monday heck maybe even sunday. then after a week or two all of the s**t will come out in the wash, hell anthony davis is foaming at the mouth already. but by then you'll probably bury your head in the sand and claim media bs or some s**t. cheers.

Great post.
It hasn't been hard to see/hear what was going to happen. Harbaugh's coaching stint having a shelf life here was being talked about the day he got introduced to the media. Harbaugh has been an A-hole from day 1. As barrows said this past offseason, as long as the team continues to win, it will mask what the players really think of him. But once the losing starts, the whole world will hear about who harbaugh really is.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Dec 27, 2014 at 9:22 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Jboobie:
Source it.

Well, there was this from September: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/29/deion-says-niners-players-want-harbaugh-out/ lol

For real?... your name is in gold, man.
The big question is if we win tomorrow who breaks the team down in the locker room?
Source it.

Well, there was this from September: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/29/deion-says-niners-players-want-harbaugh-out/ lol

For real?... your name is in gold, man.

Hey, man. I'm just trying to help you. You seem like you haven't been paying attention all season, as well as unable to run a google search so I'm trying to help you out. lol
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by crabman82:
ok you can sit there and think other people need to source it. some of us have watched enough ball over the years to sniff this from a mile away. no worries though you wont have to wait long, he'll be fired on monday heck maybe even sunday. then after a week or two all of the s**t will come out in the wash, hell anthony davis is foaming at the mouth already. but by then you'll probably bury your head in the sand and claim media bs or some s**t. cheers.

Great post.
It hasn't been hard to see/hear what was going to happen. Harbaugh's coaching stint having a shelf life here was being talked about the day he got introduced to the media.

yeah the shelf life thing is the key. bill parcells as great as he was had it too. i dont remember shelf life being talked about at the time of his hire but it only took me to the detroit schwartz thing to realize as great as this coach may be he has burn out/lost locker room written all over him. its impossible to be that intense all the time at 1 job. but you can coach several places for 4-5 years and bounce around. thats harbaugh. i feel for the younger fans who couldnt read between the lines and legitimately thought this guy was staying for a decade.
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
Everyone is taking this way to personal. Harbaugh did a hell of a job here and is now moving on to coach his old team. How awesome is that? You gotta be happy for him. Not many coaches ever get this kind of opportunity.

I agree and am happy for him and honestly believe he belongs in college too.

His personality wears out his welcome after about 3-4 years… perfect for college. He is the man in charge of personnel decisions i.e.: recruiting. And he is the authority figure to the players as they HAVE to be there to earn their education and he doesn't have to be accountable for his actions to professional players who make more than him. The only person he is accountable to is the AD and the Dean, both who will stay out of his way as long as his players don't start getting in trouble.
Bruce Feldman ‏ @BruceFeldmanCFB 40m 40 minutes ago

Long-time #Michigan-based writer @Johnubacon is reporting tonight that Jim Harbaugh will be the next #Wolverines head coach.

GABE SPIEGEL ‏ @GABESPIEGEL 5m 5 minutes ago

Jim Harbaugh expected to be next head coach at #Michigan. News conf early next week to make announcement. 2 words for ya Jimmy. Go. Bucks.

Looks like a done deal.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Source it.

Son of a b***h, Deion was right all along

Source it ? LOL. I am not even going to take this comment seriously, may be you haven't followed the season at all. Apart from all the media reports, most notably Deion's with multiple unnamed sources from the FO to the locker room, there was Staley who called the schemes dumb and when you have a player like Anthony Davis following a #FireGregRoman handle on twitter, you know the writing was already not just on the wall, but splattered on the wall.

I wonder who is eating crow about Deion's report now.
The big question is if we win tomorrow who breaks the team down in the locker room?

Hopefully, Paraag. This is a clown show right now. Maybe, Jed will tweet an inspirational 140 characters instead.

Originally posted by Rascal:
Source it ? LOL. I am not even going to take this comment seriously, may be you haven't followed the season at all. Apart from all the media reports, most notably Deion's with multiple unnamed sources from the FO to the locker room, there was Staley who called the schemes dumb and when you have a player like Anthony Davis following a #FireGregRoman handle on twitter, you know the writing was already not just on the wall, but splattered on the wall.

The correct question is who will be eating crow if Crabtree wasn't the leak to Deion… don't think many really discounted the report but more thought it was Crabs sour grapes haha.
Originally posted by awp8912:
Bruce Feldman ‏ @BruceFeldmanCFB 40m 40 minutes ago

Long-time #Michigan-based writer @Johnubacon is reporting tonight that Jim Harbaugh will be the next #Wolverines head coach.

GABE SPIEGEL ‏ @GABESPIEGEL 5m 5 minutes ago

Jim Harbaugh expected to be next head coach at #Michigan. News conf early next week to make announcement. 2 words for ya Jimmy. Go. Bucks.

this is like college football where a guy takes a new job but still coaches the bowl game for his former team. kind of annoys me actually.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:

The correct question is who will be eating crow if Crabtree wasn't the leak to Deion… don't think many really discounted the report but more thought it was Crabs sour grapes haha.

it was september, 90% of this board discounted it as media BS
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
All I see are two crappy receivers. I'm sure Jim will not miss them. He's already divorced himself of one. The other one is Richard Sherman's beyotch.

If you want to get literal about it, then let's not forget about the awful playcalling in the last 5 yards in the Super Bowl (which Harbaugh also had a say on) plus the 2 crappy throws from Kap (which Harbaugh insisted on draftting), 1) the last fade to Crab in the Super Bowl was actually out of bounds and 2) the fade to Crab in last year's NFCCG was underthrown.

Oh, so Harbaugh had a say on that? It's now not only Romans issue, as that dude from Iowa continues to rant about, it's Harbaugh's fault as well. Seems to be convenient to blame somebody the rest of the sheep will agree with... LMAO at last year's NFC Championship reference.

Wow, are you serious ? Who hired Roman ? Who has continued to support Roman ? Who has refused to fire Roman ? Err, unless you live on a different planet, that's the head coach aka Harbaugh, son whether you like it or not.
[ Edited by Rascal on Dec 27, 2014 at 9:36 PM ]

Hopefully, Paraag. This is a clown show right now. Maybe, Jed will tweet an inspirational 140 characters instead.

Share 49ersWebzone